Part 15: 1

You think you might be in hell.

The blood; it's everywhere, leaving a trail wherever you go and pouring out of you like spilt milk. The voice; it booms in your head, telling you to hurt and destroy the one who walk in the light.

The pain;  it consumes your every being. It corses through your veins and rots your mind, though you don't understand why.

You don't know where you got the wound from. You don't understand why you sense that you have lost something very dear to you. But you do know that it's causing you pain. The voice wants you to hurt but it doesn't help, the pain only grows.

But the dark, it helps. It  protects you from those who want to hurt you. So you hide in the shadows, away from the light-walkers, in a room full of pipes and webs.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

You don't why you have it, it just causes you more pain, but you can't seem to let it go. I little piece of paper with three light-walkers on it. You don't even know who they are, but every time you see it you start to cry.

You were looking at the picture now when a shot of pain from your wound pierced your body. You howled in pain and clutched your bloody side, the echo of a monster filling the silence. You wished it would end, all the pain. You wish you could just become one with the darkness and leave everything behind. You wished-

Your thoughts were cut off by light streaming through the doorway. A light-walker. You curled up into a corner, paper clutched in one hand and wound in the other. The voice was even louder than before, screaming at you to kill them.

"Hello? (Y/n), are you down here?"

Who was (Y/n)? It didn't matter, the light-walker had a portable light device and was coming this way. You were trapped. It came around the corner and-

It was one of the light walkers from the picture.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
Hey guys ima back and sorry for the short chapter but hopped you liked it! And omg 1k reads I'm still screaming internally. Song is Body by Mother Mother. Rock on 🤘😆🤘