Part 8

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
"Suspended for a week! Honestly (Y/N), why would you go and do something like this!" Sam was currently yelling at you for punching Theresa in the face.

"First off she had it coming!" You said throwing your arms up in the air, "she broke Randy's heart, left him for Bash Johnson, and called me and Randy names! How could I not punch her." You sat back down on the couch slightly puffy from your rant, "at least I didn't get expelled." Sam looked at you for a second then looked away, thinking, then looked back at you.

"You know what (Y/N) I'm proud of you."

"You are?"

"Yes, you stood up for your friends and for yourself and I think that that's something to be rewarded, not punished." Sam gave you a warm smile as you jumped up from the couch.

"So I'm not grounded?"

"Nope! Let's go kick some butts at the arcade."

~At the Game Hole~

You were about to beat Sam for the fifth time at Grave Punchers arcade version when the door swung open.

"(Y/N)!" You turned your head towards the sound of the voice causing you to lose.

"Ha!" yelled Sam, "I win!"

You would've been concerned except for the fact that your two best friends were bounding towards you. They slammed into you giving you a bone crushing hug.

"Oh my cheese! Is it true that you punched Theresa in the face for Randy?" Howard asked as him and Randy pulled away.

"Uhh, yeah, sort of." You said shyly.

"That's awesome!" Howard exclaimed.

"Thanks." Randy muttered. You punched him in the arm gently.

"Hey anything for a friend." You saw a bit of blush rush to his checks and thought that he looked adorable like that. Wait what are you thinking! You looked away quickly hiding the blush now rising to your face, luckily your hair was blocking it from anyone else. (If you're hair is too short then you're wearing your hood up and it covers your face).

"So you guys want to play so games or are we just gonna stand around like idiots?" Howard asked hands on his hips. You smiled and ran over to the first game in your sight.

"I call first!"

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
Sorry guys for the first chapter. Hope you guys liked it though. Keep on reading my peps and I will hopefully be hearing your comments and seeing those votes. And I'm already almost up to 100 views and 2 votes. Thanks you so much and this song is Hooked on a feeling by Blue Swede. Rock on!🤘😆🤘