Part 12

Today was Randy's birthday and you were more nervous than you had ever been in your entire life. You walked down to Randy's house, bag on your shoulder and Randy's present in hand, and knocked on the door. You heard loud bumping and then the door swung open.

"(Y/n)!" Randy exclaimed, "you made it!"

"Of course I did, we live right next door." You said going through the doorway.

"Oh yeah, right."

"Happy Birthday." You handed him the present.

"Thanks (Y/n)!" Randy said rubbing his neck and blushing a little. Is it just you or has you and Randy started blushing at lot more than usual? Maybe there's a cold going around. Then you heard loud thumping coming down the stairs.

"(Y/n)! You're here!" You turned to see Howard with cake on his face.

"Aw what! Did you guys start the party without me!" You ran upstairs chasing a Howard to Randy's room, Randy right behind you. You whistled when you saw Randy's room.

"Man do you ever clean your room?"

Randy shrugged, "Meh, it's to much work."

You raised your eyebrow, "Says the ninja who fights monsters almost everyday."

Howard spit out the soda he was currently drinking. "You told them!"

"I had no choice!"

"Guys chill!" You half yelled, "why don't we just do something fun. It is your birthday after all." You said lightly elbowing Randy in the arm.

"Fine, what do you want to do?" Howard asked crossing his arms.

Randy raised his hand, "I got cards."

~20 minutes later~

"Go Fish." You held your cards up at eye level, suspiciously looking at Randy and Howard.

Howard threw down his cards, "I fold." You and Randy looked at him.

"Howard this is Go Fish, you can't fold." Randy said.

You smirked at him, "Got the losing cards? I would say I understand but..." you put down the last of your cards, pulling you into the lead.

"Aw what!" Randy exclaimed.

"I'm calling cheating! You cheated!" Howard said pointing at you accusingly. You just smirked and crossed your arms.

"That's what happens when you play with a Go Fish pro!"

"So what do you guys want to do now?" Randy asked.

"Truth or dare?" You suggested. Howard shrugged.

"Alright, Randy truth or dare?" Randy thought for a second.

"Dare."

"I dare you to go on the roof and yell at the top of your lungs, HOWARD IS BETTER THAN RANDY IN EVERY WAY!" Randy glared at Howard but slowly got up and moved towards the window.