Part 10

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
You woke up and felt weird, like a good weird. It felt like today was gonna be a good day. You got ready for school, said goodbye to Sam, and skated out the door. Every minute your smile kept getting wider and wider. You didn't know why something just felt right about today.

"Hey (Y/n)!" You turned around to see Randy and Howard waving at you. You smiled even wider, if that was possible, and jumped off your board.

"Hey guys, what's up?" You said jogging up to them. Howard looked at you weirdly and Randy turned his face away.

"Are you okay? You seem pretty happy today." Howard asked.

"Yeah I'm just getting a good feeling about today."

~At Lunch (I'm just gonna spare you all the filler)~

You were merrily eating your lunch with Howard and Randy, ignoring the glares from Theresa and company, when a monster burst through the wall. You smiled and found a good hiding spot to observe the fight. A monster hadn't come in a while so you needed the evidence to prove Randy innocent. Like your 'prayers' had been answered Randy conveniently came over to were you were hiding. You pulled him down to crouching level.

"Hey Randy!"

"(Y-Y/n)!"

"The one and only. What were you doing still running around? You could've gotten hurt." You said concerned.

"Um yeah sorry. (Y/n) listen I really don't have time for talking, I have to go-"

"No way mister! I am not letting you run around when there is a monster on the loose." You said in a scolding manner.

"But (Y/n)-"

"Nope, I'm serious Randy I don't want you getting hurt."

"(Y/n)-"

"That thing is a killer i don't know what I could do to-"

"(Y/N)!" Randy yelled. You flinched back and shut your mouth. Randy doesn't yelled often and when he does it's scary. You hated it when people yelled at you, especially people close to you.

"Listen, (Y/n)," Randy said calmly. Calm after the storm was never a good sign. "What I'm about to show you you cannot tell anyone, except for Howard he already knows." You looked a him with confusion and fear. You crossed your fingers and hoped it wasn't what you thought it was. Randy reached into his pocket and pulled out a mask, a ninja mask. Your breathing got faster and your heart started to beat louder. No no no no no no no no! He put on the mask and transformed into... the ninja. He looked at you for a second before rushing over to defeat the monster.

Your eyes were wide and staring to fill with tears. Your body was trembling badly and you were sweating like there was no tomorrow. You got up slowly and made your way out of the school and towards home. The only word that was running through your head was, No.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while and also sorry for the short chapter. I was away on an internship in Puerto Rico and man can I say I was humid and HOT! Anyway, hope you guys like the new chapter, this song is Happily Ever After by He Is We and as usual
Rock on🤘😆🤘