getting better

I started cathing feelings for sean but i knew he wouldnt like me backand i was scared to tell him.what if i tell him and he starts hating me.or what if i lose him.

I kept on hanging out with him everyday it was so nice.i said to myself this is one person that actually cares for me now i have to tell him.

But i couldnt all the bad thoughts started flooding my head he asked me if i was ok.i went no their is something in my mind.

He said what is it? I said back if i tell you can you keep it a secret between us he said ok.i then said i have liked you for along time now and i couldnt say it to you because i thought you would stop hanging out with me and your the only one who cares for me.

I didnt know what his reaction was and out of no where he said i like you too karl.i froze he liked me back he then leaned in to me and kissed me it was the best felling ever.

When he kissed me i just felt something it was like something good was going to happen.we then stopped and i didnt know what to say and he didnt too.he then said to me i love you

I said i love you too and then we had to go home because it was getting dark.i had the best sleep ever that night.it was the morning now i woke up got ready for school and my aunt dropped me for once i was happy.

I saw sean and i ran over and said hi he was happy too and said hi back we went to are class and luckily we sat beside eachother in class i would pass him notes saying what is the answer or im bored and he would always say i dont know the answer and im bored too.

I wrote a note and said at break meet me in the bathroom and i was in the toilets at break and he came and we madeout we went in to a stall in the bathroom and just kept on kissing.

Break was over so we had to get back and i kept on looking at him and he lept on looking back before we knew it school was over and we walked to his house and madeout again