its getting worse

I knew you would be here he said smirking at me.we went into the stall and madeout but it escalated.but we wont get into detail.it was so good

We went to class and we were holding hands we went in to science and did are work it was hard but it was really fun.

After school we hanged out together and i walked him home he thanked me for doing it but i always do it do its fine he then said i will always love you and that saying felt a bit weird but i said i will always love you too
And went home.

The next day it was a saturday i texted sean if he wanted to go out to the shop
No reply i sayed he is probably a sleep and shrugged it off later i asked him again but i said when you see this but he never looked at it.

I went to his house and no one was home i knocked at the door no answeri look trough the bedroom window to seans room and i screamed and froze.

sean was hanging from the roof.

I went in and cut the rope i tried to hive him cpr but nothing happened and i kept on doing it and i didnt stop
I just cried and sayed im sorry sean im so sorry please dont go sean please dont i called 999.

They told me to do cpr but i sayed i already did it they sent an ambulance and police she said keep on doing cpr but it was no use.

He was gone.

It was rhe worst thing ever i went to the hospital and asked to see him one last time and they said take as long as you want.

I went in ans told him sean im going to carry on with you in my heart and your soal will stay with me and for the last time ever i love you sean.

I couldnt do anything else.

I couldnt sleep for 3 days cause i was non stop crying over and over.

I just wanted to see him in heavan.but i knew that he was looking at me from heaven.

His funeral was on the saturday and it was tuesday so i got ready for it and i wanted to look my best because i loved him.

His mam and dad gave a speech then it was my turn.

I go up and say sean was the best thing that happend to me i still remeber the furst day we met we were in school and he comes up to me and says hi wanna be my friend.i wouldnt be here if he didnt ask me he was the best person to me and to everyone he met i love you sean and fly high i will see you in heaven.