Into the H.I.V.E.

The stillness and eerie silence coming from the Foundry made Diggle feel uneasy as he finished up his check on the server that Felicity had asked him to complete while she was away. The program she had activated was supposed to temporarily lock down the main server while the team moved over to the secondary facility, the Keep. Oliver had decided that the Foundry was too well known to Slade and that their continued operation should run out of the Keep, until the situation was resolved. Diggle wrapped up his task with the server and grabbed the last duffle bag full of supplies before making his way to the exit. He paused at the last moment and darted over to the fern sitting on the table near the stairs. He chuckled as he grabbed the plant by the pot and imagined how much grief Felicity would have given him for leaving it behind. His footsteps rung out as he moved up the steps thinking to himself about how things would change now that Oliver and Felicity were together. Any concern about them not keeping things professional at either job was quickly dismissed, neither of them had a recent history of overly excessive PDA. The only changes Diggle foresaw were Oliver's concern for Felicity's safety now that he had finally allowed her fully into his life and how extra protective he would become. The massive door locked behind him as he walked out into Verdant with the duffle slung over his shoulder and the fern in his other hand.

"Moving out Mr. Diggle?" A voice asked from the bar, snapping Diggle's attention and sidearm in the direction. Waller sat properly on one of the barstools with her legs crossed and hands together in her lap, a devilish grin curling her lips. Diggle regrettably lowered his weapon as he searched for a reason reguarding the ARGUS operative's presence.

"What'd you want Waller?" Diggle growled as he returned his weapon to its holster.

"Obviously a drink is out of the question." Waller replied in a snarky tone as she gestured to the vacant bar behind her.

"Yeah if you want a drink I'd suggest a draino cocktail...at the next bar." Diggle stated as he kept his distance from the unwanted guest. A forced smile appeared on Waller's as she shrugged off the comment, dusting her lap with one of her hands.

"Straight to business then. We need to discuss a certain party's interest in you and your friends." Waller began, straightening her posture as she spoke. Diggle cocked an eyebrow as he replied.

"So you do know about Slade?" Waller cleared her throat and glanced to her side as she repositioned herself in her seat.

"We have been tracking Mr. Wilson's sporadic trail for sometime to no avail unfortunately, but he's not who I was referring to." Waller explained as she titled her head and smirked. Diggle breathed in a fresh gulp of air as the familiar sting rose through him as he realized what Waller was talking about.

"HIVE." He said, angling his brow at the mention of the twisted organization.

"We are aware that you have been tracking them down for sometime and that they have taken notice." Waller explained, seeming to enjoy the nerve she had struck with Diggle.

"What's your point Waller?" Diggle blatantly asked, at his end of the operative's cryptic ways.

"You should come with me...we have much to discuss." She replied, rising from her seat and grinning as she stepped closer to Diggle.

"That is if you want to know the truth about your brother." Waller ended as she stopped directly in front of Diggle, doing her best to hold back her evil smile as she silently basked in her control over the situation. Diggle sighed as he fought back every urge to lash out at the ARGUS operative and her obvious enjoyment reguarding the sensitive subject. Any reservation that Diggle had originally had about working with Waller had quickly dissapeared at the mention of his brother and his connection to those responsible for his murder. Diggle glared at the woman before him as he already regretted his decision to follow after her into whatever disaster awaited him with regards to HIVE.