Fynnegan and Jaxon

Two twins, born of fire and ice.

Traveling in a circus as a main act

------- Fynnegan's section! ------

Name: Fynnegan Strider

Nicknames: Fynn

Gender: Male
Age: 23

Appearance:

White hair, slicked back (is very curly if natural, just like Jax's)

White hair, slicked back (is very curly if natural, just like Jax's). Orange eyes.
6'3

Ability: Can control/create ice
Drawbacks: Fingers are constantly cold (wears leather gloves lined with faux fur), dehydrates easily

Personality: Fynn has emotional issues. He suppresses what he feels, which can result in a violent burst of rage every so often. He is very loyal to his brother, however, and has no trouble with harming anyone to protect him. He is a rule-follower, so long as the rules don't get in the way of his own morals.

-----Jaxon's section!------

Name: Jaxon Strider
Nicknames: Jax

Gender: Male
Age: 23

Appearance:

Black curly hair, ice blue eyes6'3

6'3

Ability: Can manipulate/summon fire
Drawbacks: Is not fireproof (has very calloused hands after years of painful practice), gets overheated quickly (That's where Fynn comes in handy), and gets cold easily (So needy...)

Personality: Very fiery. He embraces his emotions and acts on them accordingly. Quite a flirt. He has some confidence issues, and often hates himself for being so open and honest with everyone, but he just can't seem to stop himself. Breaks the rules out of pure spite.

-------

Backstory

Fynn and Jax are born into a world where about 5% of the population have some sort of magical ability. However, the magical abilities are considered "witchcraft" by the majority of the population, so anyone who doesn't get persecuted for their abilities keep them hidden for fear of getting found out.

Jax was afraid of fire from a young age. When he was two, he fell into the fireplace, giving him a very wide and deep scar on the back of his shoulders. However, his powers began to manifest when be was five. Afraid and confused, Fynn (who was very bright and read a lot of books, and knew a bit about the 5%) guessed that they were some sort of magical abilities.
Fynn helped Jax to learn to control his fire powers, and they seemed to be doing pretty well.

Until Fynn's ice abilities appeared in the most unfortunate time, when he was 14. The whole family (Jax, Fynn, and their mother and father) were out in the market, when a strange man tried to grab Fynn and begged for some change. Startled, Fynn accidentally released a large wave of ice, freezing the man in place.
When the crowd around them realized what happened, Fynn began to get surrounded by an armed crowd who were demanding him to be burned for consorting with the devil- including his own parents.

Luckily, Jax managed to help Fynn escape, and the two of them ran away, quickly joining a circus, where they would be provided with shelter, a place to use their abilities, and a place free from judgement (some of the circus people had abilities of their own, and had no problems with two magic teenagers joining their troupe).

And so the tale came to a happy conclusion.