9

It's really late and this idea just popped into my head and I think I'm dying idk but take this :]

-reader pov-

I get my clothes back on and start running to him. "Wait-!" I yell, running out the room. It's back to the entrance of the factory. "Where are you?" I say banging on the doors. He emerges from on of the halls (without the Huggy Wuggy thing on, he's in his 'human look' ). "What." He says. He walks closer to me and pulls me by my shirt.

"Remember what time you had? You wouldn't want it again, would you?" He whispers, sucking on my neck leaving hickeys. I shudder at his voice. "Y-no?" I reply. "Your practically asking for it." "Look- I- I just wanted to make a deal with you!" He sets me down and looks surprised. "What deal?" He crosses his arms. "I'll give you anything as long as you let me out.

"You can use me as your toy, fuck me as many times as you want, I don't care. Just let me out." He turns around and back. "Okay. Deal, on one term though." He pauses to look at me dead in the eyes. "Anything." I look down. "Anything. Anything you could possibly want from me." I say with confidence.

"You've made a terrible choice, little slut."

———————
Is the next part going to be smut? I don't know. Am I okay? Absolutely not.

:]