12

-reader pov-

Australia? That's a whole continent difference. How does he not have a accent then, and why does he sound American-? I look up at Ash and he's staring Ava down. I look back at Ava.

Her long, blonde hair and white skin.Her green eyes and dirty clothes. I can't tell what the look in his eyes are. They look wanting or mad.

"Poppy herself made it that way. To make sure no one would come in." Ava walks to Ash. "Looks like you aren't going to like the trip back." "Okay d-do you know where the nearest town or place is from here?" I ask. "Wait outside and watch the road. Wherever the next car goes, follow it." Ava says while sitting back down. "Let's go." Ash says, walking out. I grab him by the arm and pull him back. "What was that for?" "Wait." I whisper.

Ava takes two bottles of water, "take some before you leave. Texas heat is going to kick your asses." She hands the water to us. "Thank you!" I say before walking out. Ash nods and follows me. We both walk out and wait on the side of the road. " I have a easier idea." Ash says. He looks around and finds a car about to pass by. He waved his arms and it stops.The driver rolls down the windows. "Do you mind if you give us a ride?" He asks. "Come in. It's a five hour drive. Walking would be a nightmare." The person unlocks the doors and we get in.

We enter the car and a teenage boy is driving. "Hitchhikers?" He asks, stepping on the pedal. "No. We're not from Texas and we need to get somewhere relatively safe." Ash says. "Y'all can stay with me. I still live with my parents if that's okay." I look to Ash and he nods. "Thanks. We won't be a burden." Ash says happily. "I thought we were going to say no?" I whisper. Ash looks at me then says, "we don't have money." I look back up at him. His smirk.

Godamn it I love him too much to say no.
——————-
This is for the dsmp people: I HATE PURPLED HE KILLED CHARLIE IM SOBBING CHILDREN RN- IM READY FOR TECHOS LORE STREAM. IM SELLING TISSUES FOR 2000000$ THIS IS A RANT BUT THE LAS NEVADAS MERCH IS JUST *chefs kiss*
:]