11

ALSO I FORGOT TO PUT THIS IN THE LAST PART, Y/N ASKS HIM FOR HIS NAME AND ITS ASH IDK I JUST LIKE THE NAME
C/S: COUNTRY OR STATE
TW: IMPLIED SUICIDE, DEATH, MENTIONS OF R@PE
-reader pov-

After getting changed again, Ash opens the doors to the outside world. "It's been so long." I say, running out. Ash looks out for a bit before coming out with me. "It looks.. familiar." He looks down at the grass. The sky is a light blue color with little to none clouds(yes I do realize that this is unrealistic to the game leave me be). There's trees all around with long trunks and birds in the branches.

"How long have you been in there?" I ask looking at him. "At least a couple years, three to four." He replies while looking around. "Why were you in there?" I ask. "I don't know." he pauses for a second, "I remember hearing the doors open and close when you came in." We both walk around looking for a gas station or something. After about thirty minutes we find a small shed (WAIT I JUST HAD ANOTHER IDEA FOR THIS-). "This is the start of a horror movie. I'm not going in." I say, crossing my arms. "We'll be paid actors then." He pulls out a small wallet. He takes out a hundred dollar bill and hands it to me. "What the hell? Why do you have this? In the factory you weren't meant to be buying thing things." I say, taking the money. "We'll be fine."

Ash opens the door and there's a small torso of a person. "Dad, I'm fine here go find yourself a cliff to jump off of. Fuck off." The torso starts walking closer. "You should've knocked." I whisper. Ash hits me in my arm. "Who are y'all?" A girl asks in a southern accent. "No one. Er- do you have a any food that we could have." Ash asks, rushed. "I meant what are your names?" She says looking Ash up and down. "Ash." "Y/N" (the car is starting to smoke I think it's going to explode). "Ava. Welcome." Ava moves aside and lets us in. "Do you live here?" I ask. "Yes. I had to get away from my dad." Ava sits down on a wooden stool. "Why?" Ash asks. "Long story short, he murdered my mom and sister , and r@ped me. He's also done terrible things, saying that I'm the pretty sister and that I'm the easiest. He's sick." Ava starts messing with her hands. "Oh. I'm sorry about that." Ash says.

"Don't be. He's trying to resolve things with me. Ha, no way in hell will I ever forgive him." Ava says, kicking the wood. "Y'all don't mind me swearing do y'all?" "No. At least I don't." I say looking back at Ash. He nods in agreement. "Anyways, what're y'all doing here out in Texas?" "T-Texas?" I ask. "Yeah. Where else?" "I'm from C/S."

"How'd you get here?" Ava asks while standing up. "Long story short, I went into the Playtime Co. factory in C/S and met Ash, then we got out and we found you. In Texas." (If you live in Texas, you don't,and you now live in Washington) I say, looking at Ash. "Playtime Co.?" Ava asks. "That place is a one way ticket to hell. I don't want to know why you even thought about going in there, but you'll be brought to a completely different place one you leave." "Wait Ash where do you live? Originally." I ask, turning around to Ash.

"Australia."

—————-
611 WORDS THATS A LOT
IM THINKING ABOUT DOING ASH'S BACKSTORY IN ANOTHER SO WITH AVA BUT IDK IT SEEMS LIKE A LOT OF WORK
Idk why I was typing in caps anyways, why are y'all even here?? Caught in 4K 📸📸