13

-reader pov-

After a long drive and friendly socializing, Ash and I walk inside a large house with white brick. "What's your name?" Ash asks. The car door shuts. "Alex." He walks over to the front door and opens it. "My mom's name is Emily and my dad's is Nick. Also I have a cat named Pebbles. She normally hangs out in my room and the guest room." Alex holds the door open for us and we walk in. "What's y'all's names?" "Ash." "Y/N." "Welcome to Texas."

-time skip bc I'm lazy-
:in the guest room:

I lay down on the large bed with vintage flower sheets on it. Ash enters the room. "What are we going to do after this?" I ask. "Find a better place. We'll have to get a job." Ash replies, getting on the bed. I turn around to him.

"Shut the door." Ash says. "Why? We're not doing anything." I reply. "Yet." Ash moves closer to me. "Hey!" I yell out, "We're at someone's house, we aren't." "You can keep quiet." He says, whispering it into my ear. I laugh. "I'm joking." Ash laughs. "Good."

"I'll shut the door now." I get up and shut the door. I look around. "Ash? Where are you?" I walk around the room. It large with a separate bathroom and a walk-in closet. I get up on the bed  and I feel something touch my ankle. "Ash!" I yell out. He pulls me down. "Got you." "Not funny." I get back up and on the bed. I hear a knock on the door. "Come in." Alex walks in with two bags. "Here's some clothes for now. My mom said that we could go shopping later for more." He tosses the bags over to me. "Thanks." "Also my parents and I are going out to eat. Y'all can stay here if you want." "I'd rather not be a burden for you. We'll stay here." I smile as Alex leaves the room.

I roll on the bed and is immediately greeted with Ash pinning me down. He then starts kissing me, trailing his hands down to my hips. "A-ash." I stutter. "Hm?" He lets go of the kiss. "I'm still sore from last time. I'm one hundred percent sure you've done your job." I say. "One hundred? Why not two?" He goes back to what he was doing. "I'm sure." "If you say so."

-another time skip bc-
:in the kitchen:
"Their house is awfully large for four people." I think, looking around the pantry. They have all kinds of spices, mixes, rice, everything that a normal kitchen would have. "Basil, curry powder, parsley, garlic powder and salt, pepper, salt and some other things." I think.

Ash comes from the other side. "We should probably stop looking around." "Okay." I walk up to the room with Ash.
——————-
If you haven't noticed anything with () around it means it's smut
:]