15

IM HAVING A CRISIS WITH MY FRIENDS HELP
ANGST I THINK IDK
—————-

-reader pov-

I think it's time to end my story.

"We made enough money at work to move out." I say. "Mhm. We're not going to survive a week out there." Ash replies, rolling over to me. "I don't want to bother them anymore." He stays silent. "We've made at least enough for ten years, plus essentials. I don't know what we're doing in this house anymore." I say. "Give me one good reason." I look down at the floor. "Exactly." Ash says, rolling back over. "Please." I pause, "I want to leave this place and go to a better place." "Same." "Then what's stopping you?" He doesn't reply.

I leave the room and go down to the kitchen. I hear footsteps trail behind me. "Ash-"  "Remember how you met me?" He asks. "Yeah." "She took me. She took me and forced me into the costume. I had to kill so many people that I didn't want to. She did it so she could be freed." "Poppy took you?" "Yes."
He walks closer to me, sitting on the counter. I look down.

"Why does she want to be freed?" I ask, sitting on the counter next to him. "I-I don't know." "I'm so sorry for what you've been though." I say, hugging him.

————-
FUCKING READ MY RANDOM X READERS THERES A COMPUTER ONE RIGHT NOW YOU LITTLE SHI-
Have a great day! :]