05ᴺᵒᵗ ᴬᵍᵃⁱⁿ, ᴺᵒᵗ ᴺᵒʷ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟓

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟓

"ᴰⁱᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃᵍʳᵉᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰⁱˢ, ʰᵉʳ ʲᵒⁱⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵒᵘʳ ᵖᵃʳᵗʸ?"

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

The boys all biked to the Oswalt's residence.

Artie was laughing her butt off at what her friends just told her.

"Mad Max almost ran you guys over. That's hilarious." She stopped smiling when she read all their looks. "I'm glad no one got hurt."

"If only you were there to see," Lucas told her while Dustin was going through her fridge who just threw a snack at Lucas.

Mike shook his head, "It's not the same without you and Will not always biking with us anymore."

Artie took the snack out of Dustin's hand and ate it. "My dad and brother are protective over what happened last year. As a family, we have already been through a lot."

Dustin looked at his empty hand, "Was that the last one?"

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

A new Keg King was crowned that night as Billy had taken over Ian's Keg King status.

Ian clapped his hands as he looked a little down at Billy, being taller than him. "So, you're the one I've been hearing so much about?"

Billy smiled at the voice as he took a step forward. His eyes slowly blinked as he remembered the boy, "You were the King of Hawkins?"

Ian mirrored his smile as he stood in front of the new boy, "I still am. I'll let you have your five minutes of fame, pretty boy." He spoke in a mocking yet alluring tone as he walked past Billy.

Billy watched Ian leave. He muttered to himself, not knowing how to feel about that, "Pretty boy?"

"Unless." Ian stopped walking as he turned his head to look over his shoulder, "If you'd rather have some real fun at a party that's not kegging. You can follow me."

The boy beside Billy spoke, "Do you still want to meet the other one?"

"No, you can go now," Billy told the boy as he walked forward, following Ian into the house.

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

The kids spent all night trick-or-treating...without Max, she never showed up.

"If I get another three musketeers, I'll gonna kill myself." Lucas sighed, annoyed that he kept getting the same candy that he didn't like.

"What's wrong with three musketeers?" Dustin genuinely asked him.