22

"everyone ready?" Mandy asks as she parks the car.

the banquet was being held at Northumberland, a venue that was known to be very pretty. Mandy was in the drivers seat, Ranboo in the passenger, the rest in the back.

"Tubbo why didn't you bring Jade?" Gabby asks, she was wearing a white silky dress that fell just below her mid thigh. her hair was straightened and looked perfect, her white and red  mask covered three quarters of her face, her left eye being the only thing not covered.

"She couldn't make it" Tubbo gives a sad smile and gabby frowns.

Tubbo was wearing a tux with a green tie, his mask was on his head but it was all black with a little bit of green on the trim, it covered his eyes only.

Tommy was wearing a tux with a black under shirt and a white tie, his mask was white and red and it covered almost his whole face.

Ranboo had an all black mask that also covered majority of his face, his right eye was the only thing showing.

Mandy pulls her mask down, the mask covered her whole face, it was red with small black flowers lining it. she gives everyone a nod and turns the car off.

everyone gets out and starts to walk towards the building, Mandy takes Ranboo's hand and gives it a squeeze

"i know, bad timing but i really have to go to the bathroom" she chuckles and Ranboo laughs

"lets get in first" he nods and Mandy nods as well.

they walk in and Mandy takes in a deep breath, everyone was wearing a mask, she literally had no idea who anyone was, except for a couple who were obvious and had bad mask picks.

Mandy gives Ranboo a nod and walks off to the bathroom, she stops in front of the door before walking past it and out the back door.

she walks around the building, her heels digging into the ground, and back to her car. she opens the driver side door and nearly has a heart attack

"damnit boy scout" she curses pulling her mask up

"you're a really bad liar" he smiles from the passenger seat, his mask was off and laying on his lap.

"i am not" she scoffs sitting into the drivers seat and turning the car on.

"so who are you picking up? secret lover?" Ranboo smiles squirming in his excitedly.

"oh yeah, i'm having an affair" she rolls her eyes and Ranboo snorts

"we're not even married yet" he scoffs and Mandy's heart skips at the 'yet'

Mandy chuckles and shakes her head

"someone you'll least expect" she shrugs and Ranboo raises an eyebrow.

after 5 minutes, Mandy pulls into a parking garage and speeds to the very top

"no way" Ranboo says his jaw dropping

"GET IN BITCH" mandy yells out the drivers window and Jade shoots her head up.

she was small, her long black hair framed her face perfectly and her brown small eyes were the cutest thing

"holy shit you are so adorable" Mandy scoffs opening the drivers door to give her a hug

"Hi mandy, it's nice to finally meet you" Jade says, her voice was sultry and low making Mandy smile

"feelings mutual, now get in!" she ushers and Jade chuckles

Mandy closes the drivers door and starts to pull out of the parking garage.