soundtrack

willow | taylor swift

the more that you say, the less i know. wherever you stray, i follow. i'm begging for you to take my hand. wreck my plans.

dreams | the cranberries

oh, my life is changing everyday in every possible way. and oh, my dreams. it's never quite as it seems.

she | harry styles

she lives in daydreams with me. she's the first one that i see, and i don't know why. i don't know who she is.

smitten | leanna firestone

i'm helplessly and hopelessly smitten and usually i'd be too scared to admit it, but you make me the best kind of nervous. pretty sure you do that shit on purpose.

brutal | olivia rodrigo

and they'd all be so disappointed, cause who am i, if not exploited?

this is what makes us girls | lana del rey

she starts to cry, mascara running down her little bambi eyes.

run and hide | sabrina carpenter

and when did we all stop thinking that the world stops spinning in a kiss goodnight? and when did our heartbeat beating too fast stop meaning it was worth the while?

kiss me | ed sheeran

i'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet.

friends | band of skulls

i need love, cause only love is true. i need every wakin' hour with you. and my friends cause they're so beautiful.

pure | hey violet

pandoras opened up my toy box. and now i've started i cannot stop. puppet on a string, like i don't know myself, i only know myself with you.

miss americana & the heartbreak prince | taylor swift

now i'm feeling hopeless. ripped up my prom dress. running through rose thorns. i saw the scoreboard and ran for my life.

cry baby | melanie martinez

your heart's too big for your body. it's why you won't fit inside. they're pouring out where everyone can see.

voodoo doll | 5 seconds of summer

every time you're near me suddenly my heart begins to race. every time i leave, i don't know why my heart begins to break.

wicked game | chris isaak

what a wicked game you play, to make me feel this way. what a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.

prom dress | mxmtoon

i'd be the prom queen if crying was a contest. makeup is running down, feelings are all around. how did i get here? i need to know.

you're the one | greta van fleet

babe, ain't no denyin' that i've got you in my head. girl, i'd be flyin' if you stood yourself and said you're the one i want. you're the one i need.

my consequence | hey violet

you laugh and i blush, and it hurts so much. you melt and i die. the world is ours. at least it is tonight.

yellow | xana

and you're looking at me like i'm putting galaxies in the sky, but the sun's coming up.

suggestions | orelia has orchestra

why cant i see it from his point of view? and how many seconds in the hours will i make him lose?

afterglow | taylor swift

tell me that you're still mine. tell me that we'll be just fine even when i lose my mind.

home | glee cast

man, oh man, you're my best friend. i scream it to the nothingness. there ain't nothing that i need.

dog days are over | florence + the machine

she hid around corners and she hid under beds. she killed it with kisses and from it she fled.

white horse (taylor's version) | taylor swift

maybe i was naive, got lost in your eyes and never really had a chance. my mistake, i didn't know to be in love you had to fight to have the upper hand.

+ bonus track [void's theme]

the red means i love you | madds buckley

unusual. they say strange fascination, infatuation. a lunatic. call me what suits your taste, i just wanna taste.

willow soundtrack

willow soundtrack

spotify | theilliterateironman