51 | willow, again

[ into season 6 we go. bare with me — the pacing might be odd at first since i'm throwing derek into 6a while also taking the whole reason he's there out of it.

the first half of this is kinda boring bc it's just what happens in the show but i like the second half of it. anyway, i got some fun and angsty things planned. enjoy. or don't ]

☽︎

get her back to me.

[ 6.01 — 6.02 ]

In just a matter of hours, everything began to spiral out of control in Beacon Hills. Of course, given how peaceful things had been since stopping Theo and the Dread Doctors, the universe felt the small town was due for some chaos. Chaos in the form of people being forgotten.

No, not just forgotten. Taken and wiped from existence.

Scott and Stiles were running around all day trying to find clues as to what made a young boy's parents disappear. Those clues led them to the high school, which was covered with deputies who were examining some kind of crime scene — Liam, Hayden, and Mason found a body.

The boys rushed through the main entrance, seeing all the people being questioned. The crowd made them skid to a halt and share a worried look, not quite sure how bad things had turned. Both were fearing that Liam and Hayden were the next to be taken by the Ghost Riders, as they'd been on the same road as Alex and his parents.

"I'll check the quad. Let me know if you find them, and see if your dad knows anything," Scott instructed, already trying to find his beta's scent.

"Yeah, okay," Stiles muttered as Scott turned to jog off. But then he stopped him anxiously. "Hey, Scott, wait..." Scott stopped immediately and came back to his side. He could tell Stiles was concerned but wasn't sure about what. And Stiles couldn't seem to find the right words, either. "Um, I - I just, uh, I wanted to say, um..."

Scott smiled softly, clueless to Stiles' real fear. His fear of being taken — he'd seen one of them in Alex's abandoned house earlier when no one else had. Stiles wanted to say goodbye just in case, but it also wasn't the time, not with Scott so focused on finding Liam.

"Tell me later."

Stiles nodded reluctantly, his fear growing as Scott backed away. "Yeah, all right."

He didn't stop Scott as he ran away this time. Stiles pushed his fear to the back of his mind and took off in the opposite direction, ready to ask about the younger members of the pack. But instead, he barrelled right into Natalie Martin.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" she said as he nearly knocked her over.

"Sorry!"

"Slow it down!" she ordered.