11 ~ Flowers for Lady Marian

<Tony Stark POV>
Holy shit. It is her! That's the girl we've been talking to for months now! I wish I could tell her that I'm the one she has been texting, but I decide that I can't do that, so I settle for getting her some flowers. I get dahlias because it seems fitting. Plus maybe she will figure out that I'm one of the people she has been texting. I know Nat would kill me if I ever said anything, but if I don't ever say anything and instead she just figures it out, then I will be safe.

Walking over to the hallway that leads to the backstage area, I hold the flowers and hope she appreciates them. I'm sure she has gotten tons from her friends and probably a bouquet from her uncle, but hey, what's one more?

Along the way I see Peter frowning at his phone as he almost knocks into me. "Woah there Pete, whatcha doing?"

He looks up, surprised to almost run into me, but cocks his head and raises an eyebrow glancing at the flowers quizzically.

"Want to go give these to the lead? I got them cause she did a great job and she's also Nat's friend so she wanted me to get them." That last part is true, I just never really told anyone that this redhead is the girl we've been texting. Maybe Peter could put two and two together and realize that the dahlias are for the girl he knows as Dahlia!

"Yeah, she also wanted you to bring her along!" I cringe hearing Natasha's voice that is laced with annoyance as she refers to herself.

I sigh before dramatically exclaiming, "well now we can all go give 'em to her!"

Natasha rolls her eyes and Peter just awkwardly stands there not knowing what to do. I pat him on the back and steer him to the backstage entrance. When we enter we receive a bunch of shocked looks. Some of the kids whisper and point at us. I, of course, respond with my cocky attitude as I look around for a certain redhead. I notice Peter is uncomfortable with all the attention so I steer him over to some corner room with mirrors. "You good, kid?"

He nods his head before snapping it to his right as the sound of a door opening catches his attention. I hear the breath hitch in his throat and look over to see Katie, Dahlia, whatever ya wanna call her. She is now in normal clothes with her show makeup still on. Turning back to Peter I smirk when I see his dilated pupils. My plan is coming along bit by bit and I barely did anything. I'm so amazing.

"Olivia?" Katie questions, looking at Natasha. Peter and I shoot her a questioning glance to which she responds with a murderous 'play along with it or I'll kill you in your sleep' look.

"You did amazing!" Natasha smiles widely. It takes me off guard a little, she never smiles.

"Thank you so much! Are these the friends you were talking about?" she turns to us, examining us. I'm surprised she's able to keep her cool around an incredible billionaire such as myself.

Before Nat can answer, I swoop in with my usual snarky joking manner, "you said we were friends? Oh, Olivia, I'm honoured!" I swing an arm around Natasha jokingly. She glares at me and pushes me off which makes Katie giggle. I've never considered a laugh adorable until I heard that one, just gotta say.

<Katie's POV>

I like these guys. The man with the beard and flowers seems really funny. the kid still hasn't said anything, he looks nervous. Maybe he has social anxiety? He's kinda cute though.

The way Olivia pushed the bearded man away reminded me a bit of how Red would always be threatening towards her friends. I should really text them back, I hope they're not too worried or anything. For some strange reason, they seem to care when I don't text them back for long periods of time.