«again»

~Andrew's perspective~
I pick Y/N up from Tom's house again they are shaking and crying they have I bruise on their cheek.
"What happened?" I ask concerned, they tear up "H-he came home d-drunk ag-gain and h-h-he was raving on about h-how 'beautiful' I was and then when I rejected his advances he h-hit me." They say "why shouldn't I kill him again" I respond barely joking they wipe their tears and giggle flashing me their adorable smile "to my house we go" I say starting my 2010 Prius you'd think I would have a higher net worth whatever.
~at his house y/n's POV~
Crap I forgot to pack clothes I stick my head out of his bathroom "hey can I borrow a shirt" I say down the hall spitting my toothpaste "yeah check my drawer" he says I walk down the hall- oh shit he is changing I try not to look down I've liked him since high school but he will never like me I glance down he laughs his perfect laugh "it's nothing you haven't seen before we grew up together" he says I avert my eyes steal a shirt and run to the bathroom. I come out and sit on the couch laying on his lap "I'm sorry I tried not to look" I say hiding my face I also stole some sweats "it's ok" he looks at me with his perfect smile "women can't resist" he says joking "oh my god you sound like Tom" I roll my eyes "on that topic why are you still dating him" he says "you want the honest truth?" I say looking him in the eyes this is my chance "why?" He says listening attentively "he is the replacement for the British Spider-Man I could never have" I say truthfully "WHAT SINCE WHEN!" He shouts excitedly "high school" I let out flinching "since when were you interested" I say "1st grade!" He yells playfully suprised. I go in for the kill and kiss him. He kisses back. "We can't do this you have Tom." He says between kisses "OH FUCK HIM" I yell "I mean you sure have" he says with a snarky tone.