«Old Friend»

Tom's Perspective

After Y/N punched me, I walk home instead of driving while people on the street feel pity for me. I stop on the sidewalk for a second to sit. My head is spinning while my nose & teeth are bleeding. I finally decided to get up and walk home even if my eyes were blurry. I fell asleep on my couch before I could even start a bath or put bandages on my bruises.

- 1 day later -

Andrew's Perspective

I get up from my bed and cook breakfast for Y/N and Haz. But there was nothing left inside my cabinets and my fridge so I decided to go to the grocery store. I stop by the bread aisle and see someone familiar. "Andrew!" I hear her shouting my name. I finally recognized her, "Emma! How are you?" I say as I smile in shock. She replies with "I'm doing amazing, How about you?" while I just said "I'm great!". She hugged me goodbye and offered to meet up one day. I said yes and asked if I could take Y/N and Haz. She delightfully said "Of course". After that I finally bought everything I need from the grocery store and put it in my car's trunk. I got inside and drove home.

- A minute after Andrew got home -

Y/N's Perspective

I wake up seeing the sunlight. I see Andrew outside the window bringing the groceries in. I got up from my bed and went to help him. As I got the groceries with him I said "I've always admired how strong you are" with a small giggle. He cutely smirked at me while we finished putting the groceries inside. Haz finally woke up and helped me put some of the groceries in the fridge and cabinets while Andrew picked out everything he needed to cook. After that me and Haz sit on the couch watching tv waiting for Andrew to finish breakfast. He then calls our names "Haz, Y/N! Let's eat" We walked over to the table as we smelled pancakes, strawberries and a yogurt drink. We then joyfully ate together.