«Fuck you, Holland»

Tom's Perspective

I start drinking more and more alcohol everyday. I came home and had the intention to take advantage of Haz. He woke up and kept telling me to stop. "WHY CAN'T YOU DO ANYTHING FOR ME?" he yelled, and I responded with "Oh, So Garfield got into your head now?". I threatened to hit him, interrupting his apology. And so I continued once again to take advantage of Haz. I pulled down his sweats ang guided him to my belt. I knew he wanted to fight, but he didn't have the strength and courage to do so. The feeling of having him as my slave made me feel delighted than I already am.

* Andrew knocks on the door *

"If you don't want to get hurt, then don't say a single word about what happened." I threatened him, it was the only thing I could think of, I wasn't ready to get exposed any time soon. Haz nodded his head while trying to hide his panicking state. "Do me a favor and open the door, ask what that asshole wants." Again, Haz didn't respond, instead, he did what he was told to do. He stood up, his knees were shaking so bad that it barely supported his weight. He took a glance at me one more time before twisting the door knob and being greeted by Andrew.

I watched Y/N rush into my direction before they threw a heavy punch on my right cheek. "This is for me," before I could respond, they threw another punch on my left cheek, this punch was harder than the first one, it made me a bit off balance. "This is for Haz." I was still gathering my senses when they threw the third punch, it was the hardest one yet. I could feel a metallic taste going around my mouth, it was blood. "Fuck you, Holland." Their voice was barely audible in my ears, but I understood their statement anyway.