Prolouge

"WHERE THE HELL IS HE?!?!" The god of darkness demanded, voice thundering off the walls. His eyes were pitch black with white irises, wavs of rage rolling off his stature in a thick black smoke, forming a blanket of darkness around his figure.

The surrounding security guards shuddered in fear but they stood tall in faux confidence. He could hear one of them screaming for backup, as they knew their guns and bullets were futile against this unknown person.

"Let me ask you again. Where. The. Hell. Is. He?" He asks the trembling guard he held up off the ground, his long, sharp black nails digging into the flesh of the guards neck. It's obvious that he's much more calmer now but anger was still evident in his tone. He vaguely heard the ding of the elevator as the guard started turning a dark shade of red. He was quite amused with the change of color in the guards skin.

The sound of rushed footsteps fell deaf to his ears as he pressed his nails into the guards neck drawing drops of crimson liquid. He was about to sink his nails into the guards neck as he was useless to him when two voices call out his names both filled with shock.

"HOÖR?!?"

"SEBASTIAN?!?"

/////////////////////////////////////////

Okay this is my third book so far and I feel like I'm on a roll. Idk where the hell I'm going with this book but we'll see.

This is how I picture Sebastian, you can imagine him your own way this is just a general idea of how he looks>>>>

Sebastian^^^ (disclaimer I have no idea who this person is and I don't own this photo I got it from my dealer Pinterest)

I wrote most of this book on like 2 hours of sleep so excuse any grammatical errors I might have made and feel free to correct me

Hope you guys will enjoy this one as you might enjoy my other books :)

Anyways let's get on with the story!!