1

A tuft of brown hair could be seen rushing through the streets of upstate New York City, seemingly in a hurry to get somewhere. This nest of a hair belonged to a boy named Peter Parker. Now we all know our resident cinnamon roll and if we know our fluff ball, we know that he's late for something that's why he's running through the crowd like a chicken without its head.

Yes my friends, Peter Benjamin Parker is late for his internship at Stark industries. Quick run down as to why he's late, the asshole known as Eugene Flash Thompson, threw a paper at the teacher during biology class and pinned the blame on Peter. The biology teacher favored Flash and there was no denying it so he instantly believed Flash and gave Peter detention for something he clearly didn't do.

Detentions are normally supposed to only last about one hour at most but, Mr. James thought it would be quite amusing to watch Peter watch the clock in anticipation for when he can get out. At the end of the one hour Peter was already on his feet but the motherfucker told him to sit down because he had thirty minutes left of detention. Total asswipe I know.

Anyways, so here he is, rushing through the streets of New York trying to get to his internship even though he's an hour and a half late. Being the well mannered boy he was raised up to be, he apologized to those who he bumped shoulders with along the way. He was running and running until his forehead collided with a hard surface, sending him backwards.

He closed his eyes waiting for the pain to seep through his bones but, it never came. He opened his eyes confused as to why he hasn't made contact with the ground. When he did his breath hitched. There, standing in front of him, was the sexiest creature he's ever laid eyes on. Sharp jawline, straight nose, dark alluring green eyes, pink plump lips, high cheekbones and a mass of raven hair.

'Is he an angel? How he so beautiful? Is this heaven?' Questions as such as these rushed through Peter's mind as he continued to study this unknown person's face, totally forgetting that he's late and Mr.Stark will most likely have his head (not really we know Tony wouldn't touch a hair on his head). The unknown beauty cleared his throat slightly and that seemed to gain his attention.

Peter snapped out of his stupor, shaking his head as if to remove his earlier thoughts. He quickly removed himself from the beauty's arm, even though he really didn't want to, and started apologizing profusely.

"Omg! I'm so so sorry! I should've been looking where I was going! It's just that my biology teacher gave me detention for something I didn't do-" Peter rambled on and on while the angel of a male listened as he blabbered with an amused smile plastered on his face.

The angel chuckled, effectively cutting off Peter's nervous rant and spoke. "It's fine Bambi, no need to apologize."

His voice was was deep and raspy, but it was smooth and sultry. It wasn't too deep and it wasn't high pitched, it was just right. Peter felt his face warm up a bit from the nickname and shivers run through his spine as the male spoke, not expecting his voice to literally be that fucking sexy.

"Um, okay, thank you for catching me and not letting me fall to my possible death." Peter blurted out nervously, flushing a darker shade of pink as he realized what he just said.

"No problem Bambi." The male responded, gazing at the smaller male before him bemusedly as he blushed and fidgeted in nervousness. They stood on the sidewalk awkwardly, before the handsome male decided to break it.

"Aren't you late for something?" That seemed to snap Peter out of his awkward state, seeing as his eyes widened comically before he hurriedly made his way towards his previous destination.

"Oh right! Thank you again! See you around!" The Bambi eyed boy quickly shouted over his shoulder as he rushed pass the male. The beaut chuckled as he shook his head lightly, looking at the disappearing figure of the boy, continuing his journey to wherever he was going to before.

Peter arrived at Stark industries about five minutes later, running through the reception area, not forgetting to greet the receptionist, Emily. He rushed through the security protocols, swiping his level 10 employee card through the scanner before speed walking to the elevator.

"Good day Peter, you are currently one hour and forty five minutes late." JARVIS the AI made and modified by Tony Stark himself spoke as the elevator ascended to the tenth floor.

"I know JAR. Mr. Stark is probably mad isn't he?" Peter asked the AI, with a bit of distress evident in his tone.

"From what I've gathered he's more worried than angry, do you wish for me to inform Mr.Stark of your arrival?" Jarvis asked.

"No that's okay thank you Jar." He thanked the AI. as the elevator stopped and he made his way out.

He calmly walked through the corridors, greeting each person he passed along the way. When he reached the lab of Tony Stark, he paused before taking a deep breath then scanned his card on the scanner to gain access to the lab.

"Hey Mr.Stark." He greeted as he timidly stepped through the threshold and walked to his desk on the right side of the room, opposite to his mentor.

"Kid where have you been? You're later than usual." The genius, playboy, billionaire, philanthropist asked as the boy settled into his chair near the desk, covered in little trinkets Peter made himself.

"I know I'm sorry Mr.Stark I got caught up in some school work." He lied, as he has done every other time Mr.Stark has asked him this question, knowing his mentor would stop at nothing to make sure his bullies are taught a lesson.

"You gotta tell me when you're gonna be late kid. I'm sprouting grey hairs early because you're making me worry and shit." Mr.Stark says.

"I'm pretty sure it's because your getting old Mr.Stark." Peter sassed, looking at the genius with a cheeky smile as the other glared at him.

"Watch it kid. Now come over here and help me upgrade my helmet for my suit." He urged, watching in amusement, as the boys cheeky smile transform into an expression a excitement and enthusiasm, as the boy practically bounced his way over to his mentors work table where the legendary Iron Man helmet laid.

The older male shook his head fondly, amazed the boy can go from cheeky to excited in seconds.

                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1 complete!

As usual hope you guys like it regardless of it being long and most of the words are repetitive, hope you enjoyed it nonetheless.

Don't for get to vote and comment my lovelies:)