8

It was a beautiful day. Sun was shining brightly, making his pool warm and not the usual cold. He had an amazing boyfriend, he was happy, but there was still that empty hole in his heart that needed to be filled. He missed his mother and his twin brother. There was only one reason why he was even on earth, he was searching for his mother since this was the last place he was before his signal was lost.

He hadn't intended on staying on earth longer than he had to, but the beauty's of the planet drew him into staying and building a life there. He also hadn't intended on getting a boyfriend but here he is.

He's currently going through files upon files about where his mother was spotted or suspected to be. He was looking through an article about a recent appearance when his vision suddenly blackened. He gasped as he was pulled into his own mind, holding onto the table he was sitting around for support so he doesn't face plant into the glass table.

*In his mind*

He looked around in the darkness, hearing the swishing of the water under his feet as he moved around. He wasn't panicking, but he was at the same time. He knew there was only 4 beings in the universe that can pull him into his own mind, two of those people don't exactly like him.

"Hoör." He heard a soft voice echo in his mind making him spin in all directions trying to locate the voices. He could tell the person was male and they sounded weak, near to death. He continued to look around until his eyes settled on a shadowy figure standing a couple feet in front of him. He squints his eyes trying to figure out who this person is but he didn't have to think too long before the person emerged from the shadows.

His eyes widened as he could clearly see who this mysterious person is. He couldn't believe it. Standing there was his mother decked out in his usual green battle gear, with golden detailing but he wasn't standing proudly as he usually did. His back was slouched, he looked as if he was ready to collapse and his eyes were rimmed with red, he's never seen his mother look this exhausted. That wasn't even the most terrifying thing, there was a silver muzzle wrapped so tightly around his jaw, you could almost see blood seeping through the ripped skin.

"Help me." He heard again making him stop in his tracks as he was about to run to his mother, even though he knew he couldn't touch him as he was just a projection of his mother. "Help me." His mother repeated just before he was pushed out of his mind and into the the world of consciousness with a gasp.

*Reality*

He instantly stood up and rushed out the door, frantically running at top speed through the city as he could feel the connection between him and his mother suddenly come on. He ran and ran until he felt the pull running in that direction. A burst of anger blew up inside him as he recognized the route where the pull was coming from.

—————————————————————

The glass doors of The Avengers tower broke off its hinges by a strong wind, startling the receptionist and sending the surrounding security guards into defensive positions, instantly firing as they saw the cause of the strong winds. The figure walked through the broken doorway with long angry strides, obvious that he's a man on a mission.

He grabbed the nearest guard by the neck and threw him into a random wall, instantly knock him out. He easily took out the rest of the guards who were putting on a brave boy act without breaking a sweat, leaving the rest to cower away.