5

After their quiet but comfortable ride, they pulled up to a chill looking cafe. Sebastian killed the engine and got out, rounding to the other side of the car to open the door for Peter. Closing the door and locking the car, Sebastian led Peter into the cafe, with their fingers intertwined, making Peter blush at the gesture for like the 5th time of the day.

When they got in, Peter realized that it was a small cafe, not filled with many people other than what looked like students finishing reports and some office workers who look like they were there to take a break from work. It gave a homey feel and though it was small, it was cozy. The smell of fresh pastries and freshly brewed coffee, wafted through the air, creating a warm, comfortable blanket of peace.

Sebastian walked to a vacant table for two in the back of the cafe, lightly tugging on Peter's arm, which he was still holding. They settled into their respective seats before a waitress came up to their table.

"Hello! Welcome Home is Where the Heart is cafe, what can I get for you?" She politely asks, beaming in happiness, excitement radiated off her in gentle waves. She looked pretty young, like around 15 or something. She has long brunette hair, which was pulled back into a ponytail, she was slightly tanned but still kinda pale, she had blue eyes, which were shining brightly and she looked like she was mixed race too. Anyways, moving on.

"Hi yes, I would like to get a caramel frappe with whipped cream and a slice of carrot cake please." Sebastian spoke, returning the girl's- who's name was Aubrey, according to her name tag- polite smile and turned to Peter asking him what he wanted as Aubrey jotted down his order. Peter ordered a strawberry milkshake with a classic cheesecake, also smiling politely at the small girl.

"Okay, your order will be ready in the next five minutes, please wait patiently." She said after writing down Peter's order and turned on her heel, walking to the counter to prepare their orders.

"I'm curious, you seem like a clueless rat, no offense, but your eyes seem to shine with knowledge, tell me about that." Peter spoke after the waitress was standing behind the counter, moving around frantically, probably getting their orders and another customer's order ready. (Idk what the hell I was trying to achieve here I'm naturally bad at small talk and talking in general)

Sebastian hummed in thought, trying to think of the best way to answer Peter without revealing too much. "Hmmm, well, I speak many languages due to mother and his insistent pestering of wanting his children to be the best in everything, so that we were not looked down upon by others. I play some instruments, like piano, violin, guitars etc. " he revealed, and chuckled when he saw the awestruck look on Peter's face, at that time the waitress came back with their orders and placed the respective item infront of each male.

"How many languages do you speak? I know you said many, but can you name a few?" Peter asks after snapping out of is awestruck daze and taking a sip of his milk shake. He was honestly quite surprised at the revelation, making him even more curious to find out more about who Sebastian Merriweather is.

"I speak French, Korean, Japanese, Norse or Icelandic, Greek, Chinese and Swahili, just to name a few." Sebastian said, taking another bite of his cake as Peter's eyes lit up in adoration once more.

"Woah, I always wanted to learn Greek, can you teach me?" Peter asks in slight desperation, his eyes shining with hopefulness. Sebastian pretended to think about it, just so he could see him squirm before he finally agreed. Peter was barely able to keep his excitement at bay as he did a little happy dance in his seat, allowing a chuckle to slip pass Sebastian's lips.