3

Through out the whole day Peter couldn't take get his mind off of Sebastian. He vaguely remembered going to his biology class and learning about organisms and whatever else they teach in biology. He was in a daze the whole day, basically running on autopilot.

"Peter? Peter? PETER?!?" He heard someone shout in his ear, breaking him out of his dazed state. He snapped his head to the voice and saw his best friend gazing at him worriedly. "Dude are you okay? I've calling you for the past 2 minutes now. Is your peter tingle broken?" Ned asked a look of concern plastered on his face.

"Uh, yeah...I'm fine, don't worry and my Peter tingle is working just fine." Peter told his friend trying to assure him that he was alright, he even threw a little smile in there. Ned looked at him with a 'bitch really?' face making him sigh and slump in defeat.

"So there's this guy and he's like super hot, I mean if angels were on earth he would be one of them. He's beautiful Ned everything about him is just perfect. From his eyes to his jawline to even his voice and I can't get him out of my head for some reason, and i don't know what to do or what to even think about it." Peter said in one breath, panting slightly after his rant, looking at Ned who's mouth was parted in surprise as he took in the information.

"Wow, um, I don't know what to tell you man, is it possible that you might have a crush on this guy?" Ned asks after recover from his previous shock.

"No, are you crazy? How can I have a crush on a guy I met yesterday?" Peter questioned shaking his head in denial.

"Well, they say it only takes an hour to fall in love so, no it's not that crazy of a thought." Ned said, shrugging a bit then returning to finish his lunch. Peter pondered over Ned's words, wondering if what he says is true or not. He didn't think too long before the bell rung signaling the end of his lunch time.

—————————————————-

After school ended, Peter made his way out of the school grounds and straight to Mr. Delmar's. He didn't have to attend his internship today because Mr.Stark was at a meeting Ms. Potts forced him to go to, and knowing Mr.Stark, she probably threatened him with something pretty precious to him.

He arrived at his destination, greeting Mr.Delmar and placing his order. He made light conversation with the Italian while petting the cat.

"Hey Mr.Delmar." Peter heard a familiar voice behind him greet. He whipped his head around only to come face to face with the person who's been running laps in his brain all day, Sebastian. "Hey Bambi." Sebastian greeted him, his smile stretching a bit wider at the sight of Peter.

"Hi." Peter responded, voice barely above a whisper. Sebastian moved closer to the counter, also placing his own order of sandwich, taking up a pack twizzlers on the rack behind him.

"Sebastian! Hey, how's life been treating you?" Mr. Delmar asks, face lighting up light a Christmas tree.

"Life's been good Mr.Delmar. How's your daughter?" Sebastian asks, smiling just as brightly. Peter watched there interaction in slight surprise. He had no idea someone like Sebastian would shop in a place like this, but then he remembered never to judge a book by its cover.

After their sandwiches were done, Peter was reaching into his pocket to pay for his, but Sebastian beat him to it, handing his card to Mr.Delmar, saying he'd pay for both of their stuff, even going as far as to buy drinks for the both of them. Peter tried to interject but Mr.Delmar already scanned the card, shutting him up.