2

After about 3 hours of working on Mr.Stark's helmet it was already 7pm. The genius took notice of this and decided to send Peter home, not wanting to face the wrath of May Parker. She's hot but damn that woman is scary.

They exchanged goodbyes and Peter made his way home. Since it was almost 8pm, he figured it would make more sense if he just went on patrol a little earlier than usual.

He made his way to an alleyway nearby, quickly ridding himself out of his everyday clothes, pulling on his suit and pressing the spider emblem on his chest to tighten it. He slung his backpack over his shoulder and took off swinging from building to building.

This was always Peter's favorite part of the day. When he could swing through the city with no fear, feeling the breeze brush past his skin as he went by. It was an exhilarating feeling, being so free without a care in the world and helping the civilians was just the cherry on top.

—————————————————

Peter finished his patrol around 11pm  that night, just in time before his Aunt May walked through the door. He stopped a few muggings and car robberies during his patrol.

"Hey Peter." Aunt May greeted, smiling softly as she poked her head through his door.

"Hey Aunt May." He greeted back with a bright smile on his face. Aunt May had to hold back from cooing because of how cute her nephew was.

"I brought Chinese for dinner tonight, is that alright?" Aunt May asked already knowing the answer.

"Yeah, yeah it's totally fine Aunt May, Chinese sounds great actually." He responded smiling softly this time. May nodded and they made their way to the living room, enjoying their dinner while rewatching reruns of friends. It wasn't some fancy dinner but Peter was happy like this, he was in content.

————————————————-

Peter was currently lying on his bed, after finishing his homework when his mind ran back to the 'angel' earlier today. He remembered his prominent features. Jawline sharper than a knife, nose straighter than a pipe, eyes so dark, so mysterious, you can't help but get lost in them, lips pink and plumper than a strawberry, probably delicious too, and his voice, oh that deep, raspy voice Peter could listen to it and never get tired of hearing it.

He flushed 50 shades darker as his mind wondered to places his innocent mind wasn't ready for. 'What are you thinking Peter? You don't even know the guys name and you're already having fantasies about him. Bad Peter, bad.' He scolded himself as he tried to shake those unholy thoughts from his mind.

'You're probably never gonna see him again anyways.' He thought as he rolled over on his side and fell into a deep sleep. Little does he know, he's gonna be seeing a whole lot more from this person than he thought.

—————————————————

Peter woke up the next morning feeling refreshed and energized as he got ready for school. After his morning routine of brushing his teeth, taking a shower and eating breakfast, he shouted a quick goodbye to May and made his way to the subway station, since he did wake up a bit earlier than normal.

He boarded the train and settled into one of the chairs. He looked around and realized that there weren't many people in the train, which was weird since the train is normally jam packed around this time of morning.

There was an old lady, who was seated in the far back, snoring up a storm as she slept. A young girl who looked about the same age as him, tapping away rapidly on her phone, looking to be in an argument with whom ever she's texting. There were also a group of boys talking animatedly among themselves about something that, from what Peter could decipher, had to do with them creating a video game.

A lone man sitting right in front of him, stood out to Peter. I mean of course he does, the man was dressed in full black, from his thick coat to his black combat boots. Something about the guy felt familiar to Peter, but he couldn't quite tell since the guy was currently too focused on his phone and he couldn't see his face.

Peter continued to study the man, not so discreetly, trying to figure out why he looks so familiar. As if sensing someone was looking at him, the man cast his gaze upward, looking straight into Peter's chocolate brown eyes. Peter, not having expected the sudden action, sputtered nervously as he tried oto look away but found out he couldn't for some reason.

He realized the man was the unknown beauty he bumped into the day before. The guy suddenly broke into a smile, making Peter's breath hitch in his throat. He was smiling brightly, showcasing his straight pearly white teeth.

"Bambi?" He called out, seeing as Peter appeared to be in a daze. He snapped out of it and looked at the beauty. "You okay there?" He asked Peter, looking at him worriedly. Peter nodded and cleared his throat.

"Yeah I just, didn't expect to see you again and on a train of all places." Peter says, fiddling with the hem of his sweater nervously.

"No need to be nervous, I don't bite. How bout we introduce ourselves properly hm?" The guy asked, trying to lessen Peter's nervousness. When Peter nodded he held out his hand and introduced himself with a smile. "Hi, I'm Sebastian, and you are?"

"I'm Peter. Peter Parker." He offered, shaking the guy-Sebastian's- hand with his own smile, despite it being a nervous one. Sebastian was about to ask something else, but the train stopped cutting off his previous action.

Peter realized that he was at his stop and stood up, a bit disappointed he couldn't speak to Sebastian some more. "Well, this is me. It was nice meeting you Sebastian." He said as he slung his bag over his shoulder.

"It was nice meeting you also Peter." Sebastian responded, the small smile still visible on his face. Peter returned the smile and made his way out of the train, practically skipping the short distance towards his school.

Sebastian followed Peter's steps with his eyes and muttered. "I have a feeling we will be seeing a lot more of each other Peter Parker." Smiling and returning his attention to his once forgotten phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another chapter done
Comment and vote if you liked it.