4

The rest of the week rushed pass in a blur. Soon it was Saturday. Peter woke up at around 9:30 Saturday morning. Due to his excitement, he woke up earlier than he usually would on a Saturday, we all know Saturday is when we can sleep till 2pm.

Peter sat up on his bed groggily, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes lazily, but as if a switch was flipped, his face suddenly lit up like a light show in Christmas time. He suddenly remembered that he had a date with Sebastian today and he excitedly threw the blanket away from his legs and rushed to the bathroom, brushing his teeth and taking a quick shower.

He threw in some lazy clothes for now since he wouldn't be going on the date for the next couple of hours. He made his way to the kitchen, where he saw May sipping on a cup of coffee while scrolling through something on her phone.

"Hey May." Peter greeted, smiling excitedly. May looked up, pausing mid sip as she watched her nephew make a bowl of cereal, with squinted eyes. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked as he noticed his Aunt's suspicious gaze on him.

"Why are you up so early? And why are you smiling so widely? You're normally very groggy if you're awoken earlier than you're supposed to." May questioned, looking at even more suspicious as he smiled wider, if it was even possible.

"Oh! I have a date today." He responded casually shrugging his shoulders and eating another spoon full of the cereal. May made a face of realization and nodded turning her head back to her phone. She suddenly registered what he said and practically slammed the cup on the counter, turning to her nephew with a surprised expression.

"Wait, WHAT?!?! Peter you have a date?!? Omg and I'm  just hearing about this now?!?" May literally shrieked as she slapped her nephew on the arm suddenly excited. "Wait, who is this person? Are they nice? Are they attractive? Come on Peter tell me!."

"Okay, okay just stop hitting me!" Peter said making her stop her excited hitting. "His name is Sebastian and yes he's attractive and he's nice, he's perfect actually and I hope I don't mess up this date and chase him away like I've done with everyone else." He shared, the air suddenly turning gloomy. May gazed at her nephew in sympathy.

"Oh Peter. You can't think negatively and compare this date to the the other ones. Those people didn't deserve you, they didn't appreciate you nor did they appreciate the effort you put into the relationship and that's why you and the others didn't work out, cause they're assholes. If you think this guy is worth it, then go for it, don't think about what others will think about you, just be you and if this guy doesn't appreciate you then he can go to hell." May said, hoping to soothe his raging negative emotions. Peter smiled and nodded indicating that he understood.

"Don't think like that alright? You are more deserving of anything in this world than anyone else. Now give me a hug." May said opening her arms inviting him to hug her. Peter smiled and accepted the hug, snuggling into his Aunt's embrace. They stayed in that position for about a minute and a half just basking in each others presence.

"Now let's go find you something to wear." May says, breaking the hug getting excited once again.

—————————————————-

May and Peter spent the next few hours looking for the perfect outfit for Peter to wear. Since most of Peter's clothes were cardigans and long sleeves shirts, they settled with a blue button up cardigan with a white under shirt, a pair of faded-ish blue jeans, and a pair of white sneakers. May also styled his hair in a way to make it look messy but still put together.