Graduation

Alice grinned widely as a black sports car pulled up to the house. She got up from her spot next to Bella and ran to the door. Everyone followed her. Confusion painting their faces. There was soft talking none of them could keep up with and then Edward was tackled with a musical giggle.

The Cullens laughed as they saw who it was. Bella glared. Who was this. And why was she on Edward. She cleared her throat and the girl looked at her. That's when Bella realized she was a vampire. In a flash the girl was in her face. "Edward whose the chick?" Bella asked trying the seem brave.

The girl growled. "This chick has a name."

"Bella this is Rain Cullen. The oldest of the siblings in our family." Edward explained. Rain nodded. Then a scent hit the vampires. They snapped their heads over and saw a human guy with a few bags. "Uh...Hi?" He waved his right hand. "Rain whose this?" Rose asked ready to kill if needed.

"This is Taeyong Lee. He's my mate and Fiancé." She explained as she skipped over to the human male. He smiled and wrapped his arm around her waist.

Alice squealed. "It's nice to finally meet the man who captured our big sister's heart!" She said happily. "Rain..." Carlisle trailed off. "Do you intend to turn him?" Edward bluntly asked. "Yes." She said and Edward growled. "Why! We are soulless monsters! Why would you want to do that to him!" He snapped. "Because I won't live without him. And the volturi won't kill me even if I revealed myself to humans. My gift is too valuable to them." Rain snapped back.

"Don't talk to him like that!" Bella snapped at the vampire. Rain snarled and looked at her. "Shut the fuck up! This is none of your business!" Rain growled. "Rain you need to calm down, love." Taeyong whispered to his lover. The said vampire had rage etched into her face. Her ability and that would cause a battle between Edward and Rain.

Rain calm instantly to her mate's voice and nuzzled into his side trying to calm down. "What is her ability anyway? She has enhanced speed or something?" The human sneered."I can kill you with one touch. Similar to our cousin Kate with her Electricity I have this black paste that if you touch it, it will consume you in black and suffocate you." Rain explained. The human stared in shock.

"Rain are you staying here or somewhere else?" Esme asked her oldest daughter. "I bought a house not too far away for Tae and I. We plan to stay for a while." She told her mother figure. "Wait how are you able to touch Edward and him with out killing them." Bella said with fear.

"I am over 500 years old. I can control my gift perfectly." The vampire said with a roll of her eyes. Rain looked up at Taeyong with a smile. "Why don't we head to the new house and then go grocery shopping?" She asked. The Cullens smiled. Rain was lonely for so long. She went cold after her 300th birthday. Now they she is warm and finally happy.

Taeyong smiled back at her. "Yeah let's go. The designer said everything was ready yesterday." Rain pecked his lips and went to the car. Then Taeyong sighed. "I hate when Rain drives..." he whispered. "Why?" Bella asked. "She drives like she's being chased by Satan himself." Emmett said nonchalantly. Taeyong nodded and headed to the car.

The couple drove off and Bella looked to the Cullens. "Are you sure she's not a threat? She could be working with the volturi." She said while crossing her arms. "Rain hates the volturi with her entire being so there is no chance." Edward explained softly. Bella sighed and agreed to give her the benefit of doubt.

It was a day before graduation and Bella had to go to the reservation now.

*after Bella punches Jacob and the two dudes have the fight*

Rain sat in the livingroom as Bella got her hand bandaged. Rain watched intently as her mate spoke to Alice. Jasper sat next to her reading. Then Rain looked over as Rosalie slammed the patio door. Rain sighed and leaved back against the couch.