The Honeymoon PT2 and A Emergency

"It's been three days Carlisle! He hasn't woken up!" Rain said a panicked voice. "You used the morphine, right?" He asked. "Yes!" She snapped. "It takes time Rain. "

She scoffed and turned to the large window. "Put Alice on." The younger vampire sighed and then there was some shuffling. "Rain I told you he's okay! The venom just needs time-" She cut herself off.

"Alice?" Rain questioned. "Hang up." Is all she said and Rain heard movement from her lover. She immediately hung up and turned around. There he was. Wide awake and staring in awe at her. Rain smiled as she watched. He looked around taking in his surroundings with his new eyes.

Then in a second she was in his arm. He squeezed her, which caused her skin to crack a bit. Rain smiled and looked up at him. "My love, you are stronger right now. It's your turn not to break me." She said with a giggle.

He pulled away and smiled. "Now. You need to eat." At that thought his eyes turned black and gripped his throat.

In a flash, Taeyong and Rain were running through the forest, their skin glittering and shimmering elegantly.

Then he caught a scent. Mountain lion. He followed the scent. Then he caught sight of it. The animal was stalking a doe and fawn. He lunged at the lion and killed it.

Rain smirked as she watched him. He was in his white button up, dress pants, and dress shoes from the wedding. Before turning him he took off his tie and jacket. His hair was darker and his skin was flawless and still his perfect sun kissed skin. His jaw line was more defined. Sadly his scar by his eye was gone. Her favorite feature of his. It showed he had a story.

When he finished he looked up at her with glazed over eyes. He pinned her to the tree and kissed her. Rain giggled and kissed back. He pulled away after a while and just stared at her. "You were waiting to do that weren't you?" She asked. He grinned and pecked her lips.

Before they knew it they were back in their bedroom. Taeyong had Rain pinned against the door as they kissed feverishly. Rain moved her hands from gripping his shirt to his hair. She tugged lightly which caused him to moan softly. Rain smiled into the kiss.

She pulled his head back and stared into his eyes. "나는 당신이 상상할 수 있는 것 이상으로 당신을 사랑합니다." She whispered. He grinned a toothy grin and spoke back. "하늘의 모든 별보다 널 사랑해." He whispered back.

She smirked and smashed her lips on to his. After moment they were on the bed tearing at their clothing and grinding ever so lightly.

They spent the next two days like this, until they got a worried call from Esme when they didn't call or send a text letting her know they were okay. Of course Alice and Edward took over the call for a bit.

"You need to put him on the phone Rain! Esme wants to talk to her new favorite son." Rain sighed as she wrapped the blanket around her body. "Alice he's hunting." Then there was a shuffle. "BY HIMSELF?!" Edward yelled. Rain rolled her eyes. "There are no humans here and he has incredible control when there are." She snapped.

Then she heard Taeyong come in the house. He rose a brow and took off his bloody shirt. "Give the phone to Esme. He's back." Rain said with a wink at Taeyong. He chuckled and took the phone. Rain decided to hop in the shower while he was on the phone.

Rain stepped out after about 30 minutes to see Taeyong laughing and still talking to Esme. She smiled and slipped on a blue over sized shirt. Then Taeyong ran over. "I ended the call with Esme. It's your brother. Something is wrong." He said with a hurried voice.

She took the phone. "Hello?" Rain asked. "Rain. Sunhee is pregnant." Rains eyes widened in shock. "How?" She asked. "Well when a man and a woman love each other very much—" "I swear to God Minseok. I know how sex works. I mean how when your dead and she's kinda dead." She snapped. "I don't know. I need you here now with your guys. They might know something." Rain sighed and looked at her husband. "We gotta cut this short, my love." He nodded and began packing. "We'll be there in about 12 hours."

They dressed quickly and Rain called for a boat back to main land. On the ride Rain did her make up and hair. Once done she put on her sunglasses. The couple cuddled together and spoke to each other softly.

When they got to land they were met by a taxi to get to the airport

When they got to land they were met by a taxi to get to the airport. They had to get last minute tickets and the jet wouldn't be ready in time for them to leave ASAP. So they just got some business class tickets. After hours they were back to Seoul.

Rain was on the phone with Yuta as Taeyong got their luggage. "Yuta. I need you to get everyone ready and meet us at the address I sent you. Minseok's wife is pregnant."

나는 당신이 상상할 수 있는 것 이상으로 당신을 사랑합니다 — i love you more than you can imagine

하늘의 모든 별보다 널 사랑해 — I love you more than every star in the sky