A baby is born

The couple climbed into a uber and headed to Minseok's home. Rain stared out the window, deep in thought. This reminds her of when she found out her mother was pregnant. She was so excited to have another sibling. It was the closest she could get to a child of her own after all she was un able to have children in human life.

Rain was brought out of her thoughts by Taeyong squeezing her hand. She looked over and saw him seething. She rose a brow at him and saw him glaring at the driver.

"What's wrong, bubu?" She whispered quietly so only he could hear. "His thoughts are disgusting." He answered back softly. Rain froze at that. "How do you know?" She asked. "I can hear them. His emotions are disgusting as well." He growled. She sighed and kissed his jaw. "A few more minutes and we'll be there." She said softly while squeezing his hand.

After ten minutes they were there and Rain stared in amusement as she saw a short blonde boy running from a tall dark hair boy.

The couple got out and grabbed their luggage

The couple got out and grabbed their luggage. The two men that were running around stopped and stared. Then the shorter one ran inside.

Then Rain was on the ground with someone on top of her. "A MEMBER OF THE VOLTORI." He yelled. Before he could do damage Taeyong threw him off of her and through a window. Then out ran seven more men. They all got into fighting stance just as a couple of cars pulled up.

Johnny jumped out of one and ran over. "What the fuck is happening?!" He shouted. "I have no clue." Rain said as she rolled her shoulders. "One minute we were waiting the next that guy was trying to kill me." She said while staring the unknown men down.

"Rain?" A soft voice called from above them. She looked up and saw her brother. He looked like shit. "You actually came?" He muttered. "Of course." She said back with a small smile. He jumped down from the balcony he was on and hugged his sister.

Rain hugged him back tightly. They were taught to hide their emotions by their grandparents. So with him hugging her she knew it was bad. "Xiumin? This is your sister?" A deep voice asked. The siblings let go and looked at him. "Yes. Rain this is Suho, Kai, Chenyeol, Sehun, Kyunsoo, Daehyun, Chen, and..... Baekyun." He cringed at the last name as Rain's eye went black. "As in...." She growled. He nodded and gulped.

Before they knew it Rain launched herself at him. She grabbed him by throat and was about to activate her power when she was ripped off of him. She thrashed in the captors arms, growling and snarling trying to get away.

"RAIN. LET HIM EXPLAIN." Minseok shouted. She turned and glared at him. "What?! Let him explain how he killed our father and PREGNANT mother?!" She raged. "Your father is alive and so is your sire." One of the men say. She froze. "What...?" She whispered. "Baekyun isn't your murderer but he is your sire." He explained. She looked at Baekyun. "Speak." She snapped.

"Your father was my friends descendant. So as his last wish I watched over him and by extension you. Then I met them. Kim Namjoon and Kim Taehyung, brothers by the same father. Namjoon had control. Taehyung not so much. Your right about the part of you being a blood singer just not mine. You were Namjoon's, he was suffering so Taehyung thought that he could help him by turning you but.... He had no control. His venom didn't even take effect. So when Namjoon came to me scared because he couldn't find you or him I went looking. I found you, your brother, and your parents dying. Namjoon grabbed him and ran, while I tried to stop the bleeding. But your heart beat was slowing and your brother wasn't very far from death as well. So I did what I thought best and turned you two. I got to your father and he was still awake." He sighed and hugged himself. "He asked for me to save his wife.... But she was gone already. So I turned him. He was so angry when he woke up. However he didn't know why. The pain of his transition wiped his mind. Namjoon and Taehyung took him in and it was found out that he had a power like you except he could heal people."

Rain stared in shock. "So he doesn't remember us?" She whispered. Minseok nodded sadly. Taeyong immediately went her which made her realize Yuta was the one holding her back. She just stood there in silence.

"Rain?" Taeyong asked. She looked at him with a sad smile. "I need to hunt." She said through gritted teeth and she was gone.

After hunting she wondered around a park silently. Then she heard sobbing. There laid a human woman, a pregnant, bleeding human woman. Rain went to her immediately. The woman looked up in fear for a moment and then smiled.

"Your like them...." She whispered breathlessly. Rain looked at her confused. "What do you mean?" She asked and knelt down. "Like my Hyuckie and his dad." She said softly. Rain rose a brow. "A vampire." She breathed. Then it hit her. Like her sister in law's situation this woman was going through a vamparic pregnancy.

The human grabbed her hand. "Help me. If I don't make it, protect him. Please-" She cut herself off with a pained cry. Rain nodded and took off her jacket. After a few minutes a beautiful baby boy with sun kissed skin laided in her arms. Rain looked at his mother. She was able to push him out.

"I can turn you. So you won't lose him." She said softly. The woman shook her head. "His father was my mate. He was killed for me knowing. I want to be with him. Protect him please. Protect my Donghyuck." She trailed off and the light left her eyes.

Rain stared at the baby wrapped in her leather jacket. He looked back at her and giggled. Then it actually hit her. She had a baby to raise. To protect.

She held him to her chest and went back to her brothers house. Outside waiting for her was Kai with a sun baby blanket. "How?" She muttered as she took it.

"As Daehyun says. I'm the little too OP vampire." He said with a laugh. Then they went in. Everything in the house froze. Then Taeyong, who stared in shock as he turned the corner, spoke. "Um. Is that a baby?" She nodded.

"Did you steal it?" Daehyun asked from under the grand piano. Rain held back a laugh and shook her head. "I was walking around a park and found a woman in the middle of labour. The babies father was a vampire. She however was human. I asked if she wanted me to turn her and she said no. She told me to protect Donghyuck." The dark haired woman explained.

"So he's like me?" A soft voice asked. Rain looked over and saw a beautiful girl with light brown hair. Rain nodded. "Your baby however will be different. They'll be more vampire that human." She spoke as she looked over the girl. Her belly looked as if she was three months pregnant.

Through gritted teeth Mark spoke. "Can you change, Rain? Your covered in blood."

Rain looked down and saw her clothes covered in dried and wet blood. Rain nodded and grabbed a bag. "I'll take him. Go change." Taeyong said softly and took the child.