Want some lore? here

I'm working on the next chapter however I'm trying to make it longer to make up for the last one because I only made it 700±. So yeah. I also wanted to give you guys something so heres some lore on Yuta, Johnny, Sunhee, and Simone. Btw I changed the year, The current year is 2019.

Yuta—

He is over 1000 years old.
He joined the Voltori because he was drawn to Jane, in a fatherly way.
His ability is to control people.
He and Schieng have been together for 200 years.
He turned Jungwoo and Schieng.

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

Johnny—

He's ancient.
Like Neolithic Greece.
He can see people's fates. *Hint**Hint*
He met Rain and Yuta when they just left the Voltori. Yuta went with him and Rain went with Carlisle. They sent letters to keep in contact.
Rain joined them again in the 80s.
In 1994 he met Simone when she was 14 and a creep was chasing her. In 2000 she was turned and he found her mid transition.
In 2003 they began dating. Then got married in 2005.
He changed Jaehyun and found Taeil.

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

Simone—

She is technically 39
She was born on April 7th 1980.
She was raised mainly by her grandmother and sometimes her mother. Her mother was a single mother due to her father being killed in a hit and run.
She met Johnny at 14 and then again after she was turned.
She was turned by none other than Kun. By accident too. He was hungry and Rain grabbed him before he could kill her.

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

Sunhee—

She is 37.
She was born on April 26.
Her mother died in birth. Her father was devastated however he had to raise her thus once she could fed for herself he left. He's possiblly dead.
She met Minseok in 2006. Started dating in 2008. Got married in 2015.

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

So that's it. For now. If you have any questions please ask. I would love to answer them.
Have a nice day or night. Stay safe.
Byeeeee