Their Past PT 1: First sight

A group of young Vampires huddled around a older. "C'monnnnn, Hyung." One whined. "No it's there story not mine." The elder snapped. "You know I can just broadcast your memories right?" Another said bluntly. The elder sighed. "Fineeeee."

"YAY!" "YOUR THE BEST JAEHYUN HYUNG."

Taeyong sighed as he waited for his drink. Some woman was yelling about caramel, so now his drink was taking longer. After a while his name was called and he went up to get it. When he turned around, he tripped into a soild body, spilling his drink.

He rubbed his shoulder. Why did that hurt so much? It was like running into a wall. He looked at her and suppressed a gasp. She was beautiful. Unbelievably beautiful. He shook his head, which made him cringe internally.

"Shit. I'm so sorry." He said and bowed. He expected her to yell and scold him, however there was only silence. He looked up and saw her staring blankly. "It's fine, I'll just buy a new one." She said with a wave of her hand. "No no. It was my fault let me." He said quickly.

That's when he realized it was a fucking silk top

That's when he realized it was a fucking silk top. She rose a brow. "So you have 5k sitting around?" She asked while grabbing napkins. "5k?!" He panicked. There was some laughter from beside her. Taeyong looked over and saw two men. "Rain don't give the boy a heart attack." The taller one said with more laughter.

She rolled her eyes. "It's not like I'll actually make him pay." The other guy rolled his eyes. "Come on. We promised our employees coffee for the meeting."

"What were you drinking?" she asked. "You don't have to—" "Dude just tell me." She rolled her eyes. "A strawberry acai refresher." He mumbled. She nodded and went to the counter.

The two men looked at him. "Sorry about her. She's....." One began. "Emotionally constipated." The other finished. "By the way I'm Johnny." The taller one said and held his hand out. Taeyong shook his hand as he spoke. "Taeyong." The other guy rose a brow at that. "I'm Yuta. Also do you know Jung Jaehyun and Ten?"

Taeyong nodded confused. "Yes. Ten and I have the same classes and Jaehyun is my best friend." Yuta shared a look with Johnny and then smirked. "Do you possibly need a job?" Johnny asked. Taeyong nodded, slightly weirded out. Yuta took out his wallet and grabbed a card. "Call that number, tell em we sent you."

Taeyong looked at him and the card. "This weird. How do I know you're not some kind of mafia?" He asked.

Johnny laughed. "The company is a completely legit and legal entertainment company." Taeyong's eyes widened. "I don't wanna be a idol." Yuta sighed. "We were thinking a secretary not a idol."

Taeyong nodded and took the card. He did need a job. He was running out of his inheritance.

Then Rain returned and handed him his drink. "Johnny please grab the other two carriers." She said as she looked at the latter. That's when he was able to see her eyes from the side of her glasses. They looked gold. The four bid there goodbyes and were off.

●◉◎◈◎◉●

It had been two days since and Taeyong was on his way for a interview at the company that he now knew was called, "Black Ice". He had sent everything before hand as Johnny asked.

He walked in and felt stares. He had always hated attention, however when he came in to his looks men and women alike would stare and some would even try to 'win him over'.

He went to the woman at the desk. She looked up and smiled. "You must be Taeyong!" He nodded. "Johnny told me to expect you." She grinned more and stood up.

"Your close with him?" He asked. She chuckled. "Ah I should of introduced myself, I'm Simone Suh. I'm just filling for the day." She held out her hand. He shooke it and spoke. "As in..." "Johnny is my husband." He nodded with a 'oooo'.

"I just messaged him, he should  be here soon." Taeyong nodded and went to sit. However Johnny  was right behind him.

"Taeyong! Welcome. I just finished  going  over your resume and your references." He said with a grin. "And?" Taeyong asked. "Your new boss liked everything." The smaller boy's eyes widened in shock. "I got the job?"

"Yes you did, Mr. Lee."

_________

I HAVE RETURNED

Sorry for the wait. Shit went south for a while. And I might be even longer until I post again because of family issues.

Hope you liked it. There will be like three more chapters of their past.

Edit: I felt it was too out of the blue so I added a proper beginning.