The Battle

The day before the battle....
Rain watched as Taeyong walked onto the plane. She was sending him to Johnny so he was safe. Something was going to happen. She could feel it. She drove back to Forks and got ready.

She quickly threw her hair up and went to the clearing

She quickly threw her hair up and went to the clearing. "Rain. I want you up at the camp spot." Edward said as she walked over to Jasper and the couple.She just nodded. She ran to the camp spot and waited. Edward wasn't far after.

"A storm is brewing." Rain said with a eerily calm voice. "Rain somethings wrong." Rain looked at him alert. "Why are you so....cold? The minute you sent Taeyong off you became creepy and cold." He explained. She looked at him darkly. "Something is coming not now but soon. This battle will change everything for my family I can feel it." She said bluntly. "What do you men your family? Are we gonna die?" Edward asked.

Her gold eyes narrowed. "My family in Korea I mean."

Edward went to speak but Rain cut him off. "Jacob and Bella are here." She said and went in her tent.

After they were settled Rain joined them in the main tent so Edward and her could speak of what to do if Victoria found them.

Rain sat there watching the human shiver uncontrollably. An idea came to her mind however that made Edward growl. She glared at him and scoffed.

"Fine have fun with a frozen human." She snarled. Edward sighed and looked away. She reverted back to the Rain he knew in the 70's to now. She was cold and angry. He understood though. She went 500 years without her mate. That would cause you to be angry and resentful.

He looked back at her and saw her fiddling with her engagement ring. As he went to speak Bella spoke up. "W-what w-was i-t like to live for so long?" She asked through chattering teeth. Rain didn't look up as she answered. "Lonely." She whispered as the tent opened. She looked up.

"Jacob you warm the human popsicle and I'll patrol." She said and got up. Edward growled but Rain glared at him. Once she was out of the tent she started to walk around in the snow.

She kept watch until the morning. The feeling kept getting stronger. The feeling if change and dread.

After a while the sun came up and Edward exited the tent. He looked over and saw she took down her tent hours ago. "Edward...things are going to change today...for good or for worse...but remember you are my little brother and I will always love you." She said with a soft voice. Then it hit Edward.

Rain was scared. The 500 year old woman he knew was scared. The woman who fought in many wars was scared. How is it possible? Should he be scared?

"I'm scared because I have people to lose now." She answered his thoughts.

Then Jacob came out to do a quick patrol. Rain went for a walk and when she came back  Bella was telling Jacob to kiss her. She froze. What the ever living fuck?