The Goodbyes

"I have tampered with your gun so it should be able to hold more bullets at a time" Logan said while holding out one of Remus' guns to the agent "I'll come with you to Swiss, I assure you that. Someone has to make sure you'll be alright if Remy isn't there"

He took the gun and placed it in the holster under his jacket "Thanks Logie-bear"

"No problem. Just let me check up on your injuries again and then you can go prepare for the mission alright? If you're gonna pass out during work it should be your own fault after all"

Remus let up into a low chuckle "True"

The agent leant his forehead against Logan's shoulders as he checked up on his body. The healing ribs. The new scars on his knees from scraping the skin off. The wound on his neck left from Jaws.

"I wouldn't say you per say look good but you should be able to go through with the mission" Logan concluded. He hesitate for a moment before pulling his friend into a hug, light enough to not press on any of the wounds "It'll go good. It has to. Or else I will be very Very mad at you"

Remus hugged him back "I know Lo. I'll do my best. And if I die I'll just come back as a sexy super horny demon man now from hell. Horny because horns you get it? Huh?"

"Yes. Very funny" He replied in a monotone tone. "I'll be waiting in the car okay? The plane to Swiss leaves in 1 hours, 15 minutes and-"

"Coool. I am looking forward to it as much as I look forward to stabbing my own feet with shards of glass!"

Remus stayed in the hug for just a bit longer before getting up and putting back on his work clothes. Right now some loose black cargo pants and a dark green hoodie. He left the Q branch part of MI6 and went to where most of the cells were.

The past 3 days he'd been busy discussing plans with Janus and fixing up his weapons with Logan but he knew some other agents had been interrogating Theo. He'd willingly given them pages of names of guards and workers. He knew as soon as he said the last name, as soon as he stopped being useful his time was up. Remus knew that too.

He hesitated before going into the cell. Theo was sitting on the bed attached to the wall. He sent the agent a toothy smile "Oh great. I had just started to get bored. How kind of MI6 to send in a clown to entertain me"

"Haha" Remus rolled his eyes as he sat down beside Theo "Gonna entertain you with some bad news"

"Damn. Are you murdering me?"

"Yes. Pucker up motherfucker" Remus pretended to stab him a few times. "I uh actually" His expression turned into more a grimace, a forced smile. He looked won at his hands as he dragged in the end of his shirt "Actually I'm here to...to.."

"It's okay 008. You can say it. I already know I'm in deep shit. At least now I get the news from the failed son of James Bond. Kinda funny"

Remus still didn't look at him "I really did try to talk to the higher ups, you telling us all the names you know have been helpful so I thought that that would help- and it did- but uh you- I'm sorry but you- you're still going to have to go to prison for at least a year and a half"

Theo blinked at him a few times before letting out a breathe of relief. His shoulder slumped down as an exhausted laugh left his lips "ONLy a year and a half!? I was expecting so much worse! And after that if the mission goes well Mr. Impur will be gone from my life?! I'll be free? I won't have to be worried they'll kill my family?"

"Yeah uh that is the plan"

He hit Remus' shoulder, a bit too brutishly, while grinning "Oh this is great! I've already been feeling trapped for years. Either I've been with my family or with Virgil and Ja- your uh brother. I've never been able to protect both" He rolled his thumbs. His smile still looked a bit nervous "I'll be able to contact my family right?"