Skyfall

*slaps Remus* This bad boy can fit so many broken bones!

"You sure your ribs are fine?" Remy asked.

"Yes. You don't have to keep asking" Remus grumbled back.

He kept tapping his finger on the steering wheel. They sat in a slick black car parked just right so they could see the entrance to Virgil's supposed company. A few hours ago they'd seen the teenager and his bodyguard walk in but they hadn't left yet.

If Remy had choosen Remus would have stayed home to recover for a few more weeks. But no their husband was so stubborn he just had to continue the mission even though he could barely walk properly.

Remus leaned towards them "I would much rather hear you ramble about some more gossip than hear you worry about me. Spill the tea y'know"

"Pff I've already told you all 'bout the gossip for hours"

Their husband let out an overly offended gasp "How dare you ever imply that I wouldn't want to hear you talk on and on for even more hours!!"

He took their hand and pressed a kiss to it before slowly moving up their arm all while giving gentle kisses. Finally he pressed a big passionate one to their cheek. He smiled when he heard Remy giggle and felt their cheeks heat up from blushing.

Remy held onto the collar of his shirt to pull him closer. Their lips graced each other "Maybe you should spend the time thinking 'bout what you'll get me for our 4th anniversary"

"OHOHO babe it's gonna be spectacular!"

"Better be"

He leaned in to start a make out session and or infect them with his bad breathe, but instead his lips crashed into Remy's jaw as they suddenly turned their head. They pointed out the window.

"VIRgil!"

Virgil was indeed leaving the company building. Theo was walking a few steps in front of him and was pretty much dragging him along by the sleeve of his hoodie to a car. Remus quickly sat back in front of the wheel and started the car.

"Just a teenager but already a talented cockblocker. Impressive"

While Remus drove after the car Remy checked so all of their weapons were ready to go. They still had the small explosives and poison pills Logan had made them. Remus had broken the laser pen a few days ago when he'd tried to use it to shave. The car with virgil stopped for a few minutes outside of a waffle house before continuing towards the edge of town.

It drove down to the harbor and stopped outside of a tall metal gate. Theo rolled down the window and talked to the guy in charge of the gate and soon they were let in. Remus parked behind a fish shop so they were hidden.

"Aight I texted Logie the coordinates. He said that stuff behind the gate belongs to Enfuel. No idea what though" Remy informed.

Remus looked at them "You think you can get us in?"

"I know I can"

They gave him a quick kiss before moving to the back seat. They opened a suitcase and started taking out clothes and makeup products. They handed their husband a slick suit.

"I'll do the lying. You can be my bodyguard so just like stay behind me and look pretty" Remy said while using bronzer to make their cheekbones look higher.

"I'm great at looking pretty!....I think"

"You are!!! Also babe they're tots gonna have cameras so I gotta get you looking different. They know our faces kay"