Remy

Tw: Mentions of past transphobia. Descriptions of a dead body like right away, jump to the 3rd paragraph if you wanna skip that

Picani's body sat lifeless against the bed. His eyelids were still open but his eyes had rolled back into his skull. Parts of his shirt had turned red from blood.

The most gruesome part was his neck though. large chunks of meat and skin were missing, leaving only a bloody mess of nerves and bone. It looked as if someone had bitten down into it. It was an inhumanly large bite.

Remy stared at him with wide eyes. They'd seen dozens of dead bodies and yet tears pressed on. Remus lowered his gun for a moment and was about to reach out to hug them but stopped himself. They didn't have to time for comfort until the job was over for the day.

Instead he hunched down next to the body and inspected the gaping wound. "I think Jaws might have done this" He said after a while.

All Remy could get out as a response was a quiet sniffle and a nod.

Jaws had become an infamous killer among the MI6. He had single handedly murdered more agents than anyone else. If 005 and Picani was to be counted his total of murdered agents were 6 and that was only after at most 3 years of being a threat. Since most of the people who'd seen him was now dead all they knew was that he had a tall muscular, nearly inhumane stature and of course his teeth. His sharp metal teeth. Similar to a shark's. His usual murder method was biting chunks out of his victim's neck before letting them slowly die.

Remus could pick up Picani's corpse with ease. It hung limp in his arms. It was best to get it back to the MI6 so he could get a proper burial. He looked up and saw Remy stare at him with wide panicked eyes. They moved their finger up to their lips.

He stopped and listened. There was a ticking...a ticking...a...a bomb! He looked at Picani's body and in horror realized there was a bomb strapped to his back. A bomb that had began to count down when he moved it.

He dropped picani's body instantly. He instead heaved Remy up into his arms before dashing to the closest window. He shielded them from the glass as he jumped out. Right as the ticking stopped and an explosion went off.

He felt heat against his cheek as he fell down into the snow a story below. When he looked up all that was left of the hotel room was fire. His breathing was quick and his thought blurry. Boards and burning bedsheets were falling down around him. Glass pieces had pierced his skin.

"Guards- They have definitely noticed that. That guy wasn't there to like actually guard the place. He was there to make sure no one found Picani or to see Who would try to find him. There must be others. He must have told them by now" Remy heaved out in one big realization. They met their husband's eyes "Babe we gotta go"

They tried to stand up in the snow but fell down again because of their high heels. They let out a few swears words while taking off their shoes. Remus looked around for a quick escape route. To his luck the hotel guest's skiis were stored in a shed a few meters away from them. With a swift kick the wood door fell down. He took on a pair of skii boots while Remy stood guard.

His spouse quietly tapped on his shoulder. In the distance voices could be heard. Remus motioned for them to take a pair of boots as well but they shook their head. There was no time.

Remus gave them his gun before getting on the skiis. Remy wrapped their legs around his waist and held their arms around his shoulders. He was looking forward while they were keeping an eye on the back with the gun ready in their hand. The guards became visible from the side of the hotel. A shot was fired.

"Go!" Remy commanded.

With one quick motion they shot down into the steep hill. Trees blew by as he maneuvered across the thick snow. The guards weren't far away, they'd also found skiis.