Actual James Bond character Octavia 'Octopussy' Smythe is in this one!

Loving how the title of the chapter implies Jaws isn't an actual JB character. (and M, Q and Moneypenny of course. Btw M and Q are just titles that are passed down but Patton is supposed to be the actual Moneypenny's son. Son to the national hero who cucked James Bond over and over when no one else would. AND SHE*S A LESBIAN. No one can change my mind!)

Tw: Survivors guilt, self hate, actual murder!

Remus stopped in his steps as he realized the sound he was hearing was something ticking. 2 rooms away the first explosion went off.

A wave of heat washed over him right before the impact of the explosion slung him into the wall behind him. The air got dark from smoke. As he forced himself up on his feet he could hear a chain reaction of explosions going off. Of course it did, Remy had planted them.

The rooms had quickly crumbled into melting metal and fire filling the ground. A loud crack came from the ceiling. Remus got out of the room just in time to watch the ceiling fall in on itself. It took him a moment to realize that the hallway he was standing in had began to slowly fill with water.

Remy would be pissed off at him if they knew he was staying in a dangerous place just to try and hope that maybe he could save them. Logically if the bombs had gone of they'd probably done it right before being taken. Logically it was already too late. Maybe he was just prolonging having to realize it.

A whimper left his throat. Tears filled his eyes but he quickly rubbed them away. He had nothing to cry over. He was going to find Remy and they would leave together and then save Roman and murder Mr. Impur and everything would be fine.

"Oh please please jesus christ please"

Remus' eyes widened at hearing the words. He didn't recognize the voice but he heard that it was close by. His still working fingers twitched a little as he pulled out a smaller handgun from the inside of his jacket.

He had to lean against the wall as he walked. He rounded a corner and saw the elevator that had taken him and Remy down here. A person was desperately pressing the button while mumbling out swear words.

His breathing quickened as he stumbled towards the person. His contorted foot was more being dragged behind him than actually used to walk. The water was nearly reaching his knees.

The stranger turned around suddenly upon hearing Remus' footsteps. He looked shocked for a moment before his expression melted into relief.

"Oh great! I thought I was alone down here! Do you know any way out? I'm honestly pretty scared"

Remus didn't answer. He grabbed onto the stranger's shoulder and shoved him up against the wall. His eyes were bloodshot and wide as he held the gun to the man's forehead.

"WHERE. ARE .THEY?" He yelled between ragged breaths.

The stranger was staring at the gun. His lip was quivering and his entire body was shaking. His mouth opened but no sound came out.

"WHERE ARE THEY? I KNOW YOU TOOK THEM! WHERE ARE THEY?"

"I-I don't- I don't know- I'm sorry- I don't know who you're talking about- I-I- Please don't- I just want to-" He stuttered out. Tears were already streaming down his cheeks.

He used the gun to hit him across the face "LIAR! YOU HAVE TO KNOW! I HAVE TO PROTECT THEM! WHERE ARE THEY? YOU TOOK THEM FROM ME!"

"I- Sorry- I'm sorry- I don't- Sorry- I just- I just want to get home- Please just-" It erupted into incomprehensible sobbing.

The agent stared at him as he cried. Remy was gone. He'd been too late. He couldn't do something as simple as to protect his own spouse.

Remus pulled the trigger.