RIP to Remus' fat tits

I'm sorry this took longer than usual. I forgot the passage of time was a thing.

Lucia was trying to read in the living room. It wasn't any sound that was keeping her from reading. The house had been mostly quiet apart from mumbled conversations and crying for months now. It was more that she hadn't been able to focus on Anything ever since she got the news that Remy, her child, had been taken and she couldn't know if they were ever coming back.

She could hear Róse in the kitchen. She baked when she was stressed, which was good because no one else had the energy to cook. They'd pretty much survived on half finished bread and cookies for months.

A knock came on the door. She put down her book and moved her robe tighter around her before getting up to open. No matter how depressed she was she wasn't going to make someone probably just selling some cookies or a newspaper wait.

She opened the door, tears filled her eyes.

"Hi mom" Remy greeted. They were home. They were finally home.

They were in a wheelchair and Remus stood next to them with a nervous look on his face and most of her child's body had been wrapped up in bandages or was bruised and they looked so thin and cold and shaky and exhausted. But she didn't think about any of that.

Her shaky hands reached out to cup their face. A tear went down her cheek "My baby" She choked out "Y-you're here"

Remy nodded "I'm here"

The sound of a plate being dropped came from the kitchen. Róse came running out into the living room. Her eyes widened when she saw her child. She opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out.

She pinched herself before taking a few staggering steps towards them. She threw her arms around her child. Remy let out a shaky sob while hugging her back.

"Lucy! Fray! R- our- they- they're home" Lucia called out into the quiet house.

Nearly in an instant both of the moms had hurried down to make sure Lucia wasn't hallucinating. They bundled up into the hug as well. Remy accidentally fell out of the wheelchair but they just landed in their mother's arms.

"Oh my honeybee. My sweet RemRem" Lucy mumbled out while pressing kisses to the top of their head. 

All of them were crying. It was a mixture of cuddling, happiness bubbling over into laughter and relief flooding the room. Remus stood still in the doorway. He didn't join the hug. He didn't deserve to.

--

A few hours later Remy had fallen asleep huddled up with their moms in the biggest bed in the house. The mothers had carefully talked to them, like they would break apart if they said a single thing wrong. They didn't ask about what they'd been through. Just the hint of a question about it had made Remy start to shake and cling onto Remus.

Now Remus was in his spouse's room. It was dark but unlike the rest of the house it was clean, like the mothers had only bothered to clean this room in all those months. He was setting up a stand for an IV bag. Remy had been passed out or completely lucid while the doctors patched them up but as soon as they were awake enough to move they had demanded to go home to their mothers. So some hospital equipment had come home with them.

"What you doing hun?" Lucy asked.

The sudden noise made Remus flinch away. He turned around to see her standing in the doorway with two coffee cups.

"...nothing much" He mumbled out "umh the doctors gave them a meal plan they have to follow for a while. It uh seems like they were starved so if they eat too much at once it could ehm hurt them. Also uh some meds"