Chapter 4: Koji (TW)

TW // Please be warned abuse, slurs and swears are about to follow.

***********************************************************************************************

  The night was still young when I left her apartment. My mind was calm, and my soul was, for once, warm. Yes... I was irrevocably in love with her...

* I made my way to the main street, through a park. So many things had happened tonight. The cold wind made me shiver...

"Who was that?" Koji's cold voice snapped from behind me.

My heart stopped. I turned around. His glasses were shinning under the street light.

"Koji?" I asked, confused. "What are you doing here?"

"I saw you dining with a white-haired guy. Who is he?"

"Shiroi?! Shiroi is..."

"Shiroi? What kind of name is Shiroi?" he aggressively walked toward me, his eyes filled with anger. His presence terrified me down to the core of my body.

"Koji, what's wrong?" I made a step backward.

He grabbed my hand and forced me on the ground, behind some bushes. My body collapsed on the cold, wet floor.

"KOJI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I screamed. His face stood half-hidden by the shadows of the trees. His hand drifted toward his belt. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

I tried to stand up, but he was faster. He forced me on the ground once more, his belt now in his hand.

"YOU DIRTY SLUT! CHEATING ON ME BEFORE OUR MARRIAGE!? A GOOD WIFE MUST BE A LOYAL WIFE!" he brutally lashed my head with the belt. I felt my blood dripping down my face.

"STOP!!!!!!! STOP IT!!!" I cried.

"A GOOD WIFE MUST BE LOYAL!" The belt broke heavily on my back. He grabbed my shirt and pushed me against a tree. His punch broke my stomach.

"GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR BEING A SLUT! RECEIVE YOUR PUNISHMENT AND REGRET!"

He slapped me. He beat me again and again until my cheeks became numb to the pain.I collapsed on the floor, half-conscious. He towered over me, fixing his glasses on his stern nose. Koji spat on me and turned around. I laid there all night. Half-dead, half-conscious, half alive.

"Sh...Shiroi" I whispered "Shiroi, save me."