(TW) Chapter 7: Shiroi...Michiru...Shiroi...Michiru...

Trigger warning: rape, violence.

____________________________________________________

Four weeks later.

I was packing my suitcase with a soft smile on my face. Shiroi and I were planning to fly to Greece tomorrow, and I was... I was finally to start my brand new life with her. Away from my dad, away from my family's patriarchal tyranny, away from Ko...

"Koji" my phone exclaimed.

W...What?

I hurried to the table and picked up my cell phone.

"Shiroi?" I mumbled and looked around. 

She had already left the apartment. 

I took a deep breath and decided to answer.

"H...Hello." 

"Do you have any idea what you've done?" Koji screamed while slurring his words as if intoxicated. 

"K...Koji?"

"Do you think I will let you bring such shame upon my family? YOUR FATHER? ME?"

"Embarrassment? A lifetime with you would have been the true embarrassment!"

He laughed like a maniac, and I heard his car start over the phone.

"Koji, are you drunk?" 

"You are going to come back to me."

"Never."

"You will come back to me! If you don't come back, terrible things will happen to her! If you don't marry me I'll do things to her that will be more horrible than death!"

"Her?"

"I'm on my way to pick little Riko up from violin practice..."

"What?" I screamed and stood up. "You bastard! Why? WHY!"

"You will come back to your husband." He hung up.

I knew I had to act fast. This man was beyond dangerous. He was mad! I left a note on the table and hurried outside, calling Shiroi while running toward Riko's violin school.

"Pick up...pick up!"

As I cut the corner to the street her violin school was on; I saw his car. He opened the passenger door.

"Get in." he snapped.

I sat in and he instantly grabbed my arm, pulled me toward him and slammed the door shut the door behind me.

"KOJI! LET GO OF ME! WHERE'S MY SISTER!" I pushed him off, and he slapped me.

" YOU'RE PUSHING AWAY YOUR HUSBAND? WHAT KIND OF A WIFE ARE YOU?" He slapped me again, harder this time and shook me violently toward him.

"Where is Riko?" I cried.

"Who the fuck knows? At home?"  he laughed.

"You lied!"

"We are getting married on Sunday. It's all set."

"I AM NOT GONNA MARRY A MONSTER LIKE YOU!"

"IT'S EITHER THAT OR I'LL KILL EVERYONE YOU LOVE BEFORE I TOLERATE YOU BRINGING SUCH SHAME UPON MY FAMILY'S NAME! AND I'LL START WITH THE WHITE-HAIRED BASTARD!"

I froze and glanced at him.

"You are mad!"

"Mad?" he laughed and pulled the car into an alley. Within an instant, he dropped my car seat, and I screamed.