8

In the car: (taekook)

Taehyung placed jungkook slowly in his car and he too sat near him and took his bag and opened his lunch that was packed by his mother for Sprite and him. He took a gave a box and gave it to jungkook while he took the other. "Take it you will feel hungry right" jungkook was hesitant towards taehyung's action of sharing his lunch.

"It's alright I'm fine Taehyung. I'm not hungry" jungkook said with his red cheeks which was already red. "Ahh- I see then take it" Taehyung lend him a bottle of fruit juice to lighten up jungkook. He took it with a small smile with a small 'thank you'. Taehyung smiled genuinely and took started driving home.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung called trying to start a conversation. "Yea-" jungkook faced Taehyung with his heart beating like crazy. "Don't come school until next Monday" jungkook was shocked to hear such a thing from Taehyung.

Doesn't he want to see jungkook...

Was this all an act...

Jungkook started to drown in his thoughts again. "Hey!! Don't feel bad for what I said just now!! It's because of mr. Park, he said that you have to rest atleast for three days and as long as I know it must take atleast a week for all these scars to fade away.......... Also for me the principal would have sent one week suspension letter to home" Taehyung whispered the last part.

"Okay then, see you next week Taehyung" jungkook said with a relieved expression on his face. Taehyung held jungkook's hand securely in his and said "everything is going to be alright, don't worry bun" jungkook started to feel shy because of the nickname that Taehyung used while talking to him.

After what it seemed like just five minutes fifteen minutes have already passed and jungkook's house arrived. "Just drop me here. I'll go and thankyou for taking me home" jungkook said with a genuine smile on his face. "Is this your home?" Taehyung asked surprised. "Yea- why?" Jungkook asked totally confused. "Nothing I just like this house and I never that that your house is so close to mine" Taehyung said with a boxy smile.

"Yea- It's on the way to your home that's one of the reason I came with you" jungkook replied making Taehyung laugh at his attitude. "You've got nice attitude... I like it" Taehyung said with his boxy smile to which jungkook blushed and felt like his heart is going to blast any time now. "Ok!! Bye tae see you next week, take care" jungkook said trying to get out from the car. "yea- you too-.... JUNGKOOK!!!!!" before Taehyung could complete his sentence jungkook fell down unable to stand.

"It's alright.... It's okay!!" "But why are you crying" Taehyung forgot that he was crying while comforting jungkook while jungkook was shocked to see caring side of Taehyung. "It's nothing... I'll just take you inside... Come" Taehyung replied after picking up jungkook's bag.

In Jeon's home :

"But he's too young to marry don't you think??" Jungkook's mum yelled at her husband. "I know honey but what do you want me to do now?" Mr. Jeon yelled back with concern filled in his voice. "I- I don't know my kookie" mrs. Jeon started to cry. Mr. Jeon hugged her tightly and Said "I know it's too fast but it's good for him to marry someone who is an year older than him rather than marrying someone who is older than us. I will choose only best for my son. And to save him we have to hurry up his marriage. Atleast within this month"

"JEONN" there is only two more weeks in this month are you kidding. Where are we going to find a perfect one for him within this two weeks" Mrs. Jeon started losing her brain cells of what her husband said just a few seconds ago. "Let me explain to you" after calming her down mr. Jeon sat in the couch beside her while holding her hands in his.