30

~3 Months later ~

It was a Friday afternoon. Taehyung was in his office room going through a set of files that had information about the production of the ceramics and goods that recently was on its peak of selling.

"Excuse me Mr. Kim can I come in?"

Lisa knocked on the door.

"Yea-"

The said male said in a low voice.

"You have a meeting sharp at 2pm so your lunch will be arriving soon. And you have an appointment with Mr. Kwan feng leng at 5pm. That's all for today Mr.Kim you can call me if you need anything else"

Lisa said and smiled.

"Thankyou. How many times should I say you don't call me Mr. Kim and all its just Taehyung"

Taehyung said with a formal smile.

"Its alright Taehyung... I'll try my best haha"

She laughed nervously.

"It's been two months already sis... You are calling me Mr.kim"

Taehyung said playfully.

"Okay okay! You still have only one hour for your meeting with your co-workers. Your lunch will arrive within half an hour. Fighting for today tae"

Lisa said professionally.

"Fighting!! My perfect sister"

Taehyung said with a smile.

"Haha see you. Relax now cuz you are going to have a hectic day today"

She informed and left.

Taehyung sighed deeply resting himself in the chair.

He looked around his room.

Everything has changed a lot in these three months.

He himself was changed.

He was all alone.

He didn't have anyone in proper to let all his tears out.

In fact he once had everyone it was he who lost it.

He has become the head of the production department.

After namjoon he held the department in hands.

No one dared to interfere in his business when he was introduced as the next heir of the company two months ago.

When Mr. Kim retires from the chairman posting namjoon will take over it while Taehyung will be the next CEO of the company.

He didn't want it but namjoon wanted his brother to be with him.

As the family planned that they'll announce it with Sprite's baby Mr. Kim accepted Taehyung to lead his department.

Within a blink of an eye Taehyung was changed from a poor on site worker to the director general of head of the department.