20

Infirmatory :

"Is he the kid whom you brought two weeks ago?"

Mr. Park questioned with an unreadable expression to Taehyung who carried jungkook.

"Yep"

Taehyung slightly nodded his head.

"I'm suspecting that you are putting this boy in trouble... He is weak. He looks pale I think he didn't have proper meal so if you like him please ask him to eat something. He'll wake up within half an hour to one hour"

"I don't like him I love him..." Taehyung finally said with tears building up in his eyes looking at pale jungkook who laid peacefully

With a fond smile Mr. Park patted taehyung's shoulder and said

"It's alright Taehyung. I can understand you. Take care"

Mr. Park left when his phone started buzzing indicating him that it was time for him to talk to his girlfriend.

As Mr. Park said thirty minutes have passed and there was no sign of his kook opening his eyes.

Taehyung started to worry for his kook. He gently took kook's hand in his and started to caress it.

He didn't care about the class but for now he wanted his kook to be perfectly fine. Afterall he saw the boy after two weeks or that's what he thought.

*Ding*

The door of the infirmatory opened with a ding indicating Taehyung that someone was coming inside but that didn't distract him from taking his eyes off kook.

"Taehyung i-"

Taehyung's grip on kook's hand got tightened hearing jimin's voice.

Jimin stood behind Taehyung while Sprite stood behind Jimin more Like hiding herself from Taehyung's anger.

"What are you sorry for?"

Taehyung asker not caring to glance at jimin.

If it wasn't for jimin Taehyung would have made the other taste blood by now.

"I didn't notice that he was standing behind me."

"He's right tae please don't be mad. We didn't do it intentionally"

Sprite finally said while coming to the front now standing beside Taehyung.

"Yes- you are right why should I be mad after all it's your fault your both never ending bickering. Ask forgiveness to him why are you pleading to me huh"

Taehyung said while standing up.

"If he forgives I'll forgive you both too. I'll go and get him something to eat until then stay by his side and don't you both dare to touch him"

Taehyung left to the cafeteria to buy food for jungkook as Mr. Park asked him to do while Jimin and Sprite stayed back with jungkook.

"Do you think he's alright?"

Sprite asked with hesitation to Jimin.

"He's fine but he looks a lot weaker than yesterday... You know what he didn't eat properly yesterday too"

Jimin said with a pout.

"My kookie is strong... Huhu wake up soon kookie"

Sprite said with her worried face trying hard to cover up her guilty expression.