17

Warning :

This chapter contains....

Taekook tension (lol) 🌚
Physical abuse
Angst

Please leave if you don't like any of those two things... Taekook tension is nothing but s*xual tension between the newly married couples.

Okay!! Successfully ignored? Fine let's get into the story 💫

________________________________________

| Wedding asile|:

"Mmm-"

He moaned with tears while his husband was so into the kiss. He tried stopping his husband from kissing because it felt like his husband didn't kiss him. His husband bit his lips so hard that he started to tremble.

Tears never left his eyes when Taehyung, his newly wedded husband called him using names.

Something jungkook could never accept is his loved ones calling him with names for real.

Jungkook finally gathered all his courage to push Taehyung away or so he did.... But Taehyung was not in the mood of leaving jungkook alone.

Everyone in the asile started to cheer the couples thinking about their love for eachother...

Meanwhile...

Taehyung kissed his husband agressively not caring about the crowd or his family or even his husband or even his breath.

As for him his husband was just a toy.

Jungkook was so helpless that he couldn't do anything but cry more because of the stinging pain on his lips and his waist...

Taehyung held jungkook so tight.

Helpless jungkook teared up and hit taehyung's chest to be free from his grip.

After getting satisfied Taehyung pushed jungkook with a smirk that only jungkook noticed.

Jungkook looked at Mrs. Jeon was having happy tears. He couldn't help but smile at her through tears.

"That's my bear"

Mrs. Kim cheered Taehyung not knowing how he tortured his husband in front of the crowd.

"Go on with the flow. We'll continue with our things at home"

Taehyung whispered into jungkook's ears making him be more shocked than he already was.

"Oh Aunty! How are you? I missed you lot. It's been two weeks since I met you aunty! How's kook? Did he get proper recovery from the wounds?"

Taehyung asked Mrs. Jeon after getting off from the stage alone.

Mrs. Jeon who was smiling till now through tears was beyond shocked when she heard taehyung's question about 'kook'

Did he think jungkook and kook are different person?

Thinking about what Taehyung asked she looked at jungkook who shook his head as if he didn't want her to say anything.

"O-ohh h-he's fine Taehyung"

Mrs. Jeon felt started to fear of what if Taehyung hurt her son.

"I'm so happy that you came to my wedding aunty. I would be more than happy if kook also came here"

Taehyung said with a pout to Mrs. Jeon who was having battlefield in her mind.

"A-ah he- he don't like crowded places Taehyung"