25

In the hospital :

"Doctor it's been 45 hours... My son didn't open his eyes yet. If you suggest please can we arrange for taking him to doctor Joshua as you said...."

Mr. Kim asked with lots of hesitation.

None of them slept the last night except for more than 1hour.

Everyone ate only one meal during the past days.

None of them spoke properly.

Everyone went mute.

Mr. Kim and Mr. Jeon went to their companies while namjoon, hobi and yoongi stayed back and looked after everyone.

Taehyung didn't move an inch. He stayed there like a statue.

He didn't eat or drink anything.

He didn't want to see anyone... In other words

None of them wanted to see him.

As for Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Jeon

They stayed closed to eachother laying their heads on eachothers shoulders.

Comforting one another.

The world has turned upside for them within a night.

Now that Mr. Kim and Mr. Jeon had returned from their office they planned to take Jungkook for better treatment.

"Don't worry... I can understand your fear. As promised I'll report to doctor Joshua but you can take him only after 48 hours get's completed okay?

Because we have records of patients who woke up even at the last second. As for now you can get your transport facilities ready."

Dr. Kai announced making both the farhers sigh in relief.

Hearing it they started walking out.

None of them talked anything.

There was only silence.

A comfortable one.

When they finally arrived to the ICU ward they looked at their tired family members.

Mr. Min and Mr. Jung wasn't less they asked for updates and we're all ready to come to their hometown.

Since Mr. Kim was the oldest of all and since he asked not to cease their works because Mr. Kim and Mr. Jeon are taking care of everyone here they dropped their plan of coming here.

Little did everyone know that Mr. Jung was a stubborn one.

He and Mr. Min were returning back without letting anyone know.

The brothers who were portrayed to be the best businessmen of the world was one of the reasons because of their kind nature and that they had family even before their business.

With Mr. Min and Mr. Jung :

"Brother in law!! Do you think sis wouldn't shout at you right?"

Mr. Min asked with little hope.

"Ofcourse not! But I wonder she'll shout at you for not being responsible"

Mr. Jung smirked looking at Mr. Min who widened his eyes.

It's been 27 years since they met still everyone was the same.

The innocent ones will always be innocent.

"Next destination to south Korea landing in two and half hours"

The pilot of the flight announced.

"Okay!! The announcement is made let me take a small nap! I wanna feel the rest of my day for my jungkookie son"