Follow you

One beautiful day in Inazuma...

"Comrade~" a ginger hair young man seems to asking a blonde hair boy something. "What do you want?!" the blonde asked the ginger hair. "Can I...stand beside you..?" the ginger said. The blonde refused. "Aww..why..?" the ginger said with a disappointed face. "Because you always freak me out, Childe.." the blonde said. "Come on, comrade.. I didn't scared you..." Childe said. Aether kept quiet.

Aether went to the Hydro Hypostasis to fight it for some training. Childe followed him. "I'll help you!" He said. The blonde just replied "Fine." Childe was happy that Aether let him to fight alongside with him. Aether used his Electro power. Childe changes his elemental, to Electro. They both fight the Hydro Hypostasis together.

After fighting

"What a great training, don't you agree?" Childe said. But Aether didn't respond him. He seems like to be avoiding Childe. Childe goes near to Aether but Aether ran away. Childe chased him. They run and run and rum and run and run. Childe stopped because he was tired. Instead, he take out a lyre. He played the lyre. He played the lyre horribly. And there's Aether was 5 metres away from Childe. Childe put his lyre back and look at Aether who is 5 metres away from him.

"Hm..."

Whenever he goes near Aether, Aether will back off from him. Which make Childe sad :"). "Comrade..." he said. "Stay away, don't follow me..." Aether said.

Aether went to the Komore Teahouse. While Childe follow him secretly. Aether sit down. Childe peeks to see Aether. But Aether saw him. "I told you not to follow me..." Aether said while sighing. Childe said nothing but sit next to him. Aether just kept quiet and doesn't bother anything.

They sat at there for 30 minutes

They sat at there for 30 minutes. Aether stands up and seem to going somewhere.

Childe's POV:

He's going somewhere.. I want to follow him but he'll kill me... *sigh* I'm gonna follow him anyway.

And so, I followed him. He's walking so fast... I followed him till he stopped.

He was looking at a view

He was looking at a view... It's so beautiful.. And plus with him, its more beautiful... My heart can't take this much.. I went closer to him. He saw me and run to  back to the Komore Teahouse. *sigh* And followed him again to the Teahouse. I wonder..what was he doing just now..

I arrived at the Teahouse. When I go in, the first "thing" I saw was Aether. "Comrade..." I said. But he just gave me a cold look. "...." "Hey comrade...I have something to ask you..." I said while my heart pounding. He gave me cold look again and said: "What...?"

"By any chance...do you like me..?" I said with a soft voice.

"H-Huh? Me? I'm a boy." he just answered me. I knew he would say that. I was not surprised when he answered me that. I only said "Oh.." But then he ask me "Why? You like me...?" I answered him "Hm...yes" Aether was a bit shocked when I said that. Then he ask, "That's why you always followed me because you like me??" I don't know how to respond.. I just look down and kept quiet. "...." But why I feel my heart feeling weak after he said that... But I guess there's nothing I can do... He went out again and he said: "Don't follow me..." My heart can't hold it but feel very weak. My heart just telling me that maybe I should...kill myself.. Well, nobody wants me... I only join the Fatui because of being strong... But nothing really changed, just me being still weak...

I went out.

And I found a very pretty....pretty..high building... So pretty.... I only smile while looking at it. I climb up and wheeeee :)

I have only half life. Wow.

I climb and drop again. But when I drop I saw Aether. I only have like 5% of my life. "Childe...?" He said. "What are you doing...." He run to the Teahouse again.

I don't what he's doing, but I followed him. I went inside. I saw Aether looking at me sadly. Why is he sad..? "Why are you killing yourself...?" he asked me softly and kindly which make my heart flutter. "Nobody needs me." I said while looking down. Aether gave a sad look. "Sorry.. That I make you sad.." he said. "I'll do anything you ask me to do as a apology.." he said. I'm a bit shocked. "Hmm..." "Oh." "Can you come here?" I said. Aether just come near me in confusion. "Nearer.." I said. He come to me nearer.

Aether's POV:

I don't know what he wants... He's asking something weird... He look at me. And he...

Did he just kissed me...??!! I was shocked and my face was very very red. Omg.... "CHILDE!!!" I scream. He continues to kissed me. He was enjoying it??? OMG- I blushed hard, real hard.

Childe' POV:

I kissed him. Omg. What a brave thing that I have done. I enjoyed it.. And I think I'm fine now... I'm at full health.

Yep, that's my art :)

He's blushing... That's so cute... I want to do it again but he'll probably kill me. So I hurrily left the Teahouse.

I smiled. My heart is pounding fast.. I like the feeling... I want to do more...