Special day

The next day

Childe's POV:

Today is the special day. I smiled to myself and waited for Aether. Birds chirping and the sun shines so bright. I was wearing a black suit with a tie.

(Not my art!)

(Not my art!)

As I was wandering around, I saw Aether. He was so damn beautiful..

 He was so damn beautiful

(Not my art)

"You look so beautiful, Aether" I said while kissing his hand.
"And you look handsome!" He smiled.
"Should we go then?" I asked him.
"Of course!" he said.

Aether's POV:

We went inside Childe's house. I was a little embarrassed wearing the dress. But the high heels that Childe brought me is kinda comfortable. As we go inside,  I saw...

Kazuha, Beidou, Kaeya, Thoma and other peoples..

There's so many people here omg... It's so embarrassing. But Childe hold my hand to comfort me.

We went in front and saw Yanfei.

"Ladies and gentlemen, here's the couple." Yanfei said.

I hide my face because this was so embarrassing. I can't... Childe saw me hiding my face. "Let's just skip this part." He said to Yanfei. She nodded her head. "Alright, Mr Aether. Do you accept Mr Tartaglia as your husband?" "Yes, I do" I said while looking at Childe. "Mr Tartaglia, do you accept Mr Aether as your uhh... wife..?" she said. "Yes, I do." Childe said.

"You may kiss!" Yanfei said.
Childe and me kissed. Everyone clapped their hand. I felt nervous but somehow Childe can sense my nervous. He kiss deeper a bit to make the kiss warmer. The kiss is so warm that I forgot about my nervous. He pull the kiss and hugged me. I hugged him back and smile.

We went over to the crowd.
Kazuha: "Congratulations."
Beidou: "Congrats kid hehe!"
Kaeya: "Hm, congratulations with your wedding."
Bennett: "Congrats! I hope you will be luckier than me!"
Razor: "Hm...Razor..says..good day..you.."
Jean: "Congratulations, may the archons bless you."
Barbara: "Congrats! I hope you'll live happily!"

I got so many wishes... I thanked all of them. It's so sweet of them...

After that, Childe pulled my hand. We went outside. "Where are we going??" I asked him. "It's a surprise." He winked his eye. I was confused but I followed him. He covered my eyes and bring me there.

"Here we are. Surprise!!" He said while releasing his hand from my eye. "C..Childe.." I said with a soft voice. "I...It's beautiful!!!"

It's beautiful!!!"

He smiled. "I'm glad you like it.."
"Here, I got you this." He gave me something.
" F-Flowers??" I said.
"Yup! Glaze Lilies!" He said.
I kissed him. He smiled at me.
"Sorry that I didn't bring Andrew along, he's with Paimon.." I said to him.
"It's fine." He said while patting my head.
"Hm.."

"Alright, you have to throw the flower, Aether!!!"
Aether face behind and throw the flower.

"I GOT IT!!!" Xingqiu said. He look and smiled at Chongyun.
"Oh boy..." Chongyun said.