It's been days

Childe's POV:

It's been days since Aether didn't come to visit my house. I'm worried about him... I was circling around the living room for half an hour now. Should I call Aether or.. text him? Or maybe just go his house... Uh.. Maybe I should text him.

-Chat-

C: Hi Aether ^^ Are you feeling well? I'm worried about you since you didn't come to my house recently... Are you sad? Do you need anything? Or...you hate me..?

(Hm...he still didn't reply..)

A: Typing...

(Oh, he's typing.)

A: I'm fine, Childe. Sorry to make you worried and I don't hate you, silly. 😗

(Hm..that emoji he put suits him..)

A: Oh yeah, one more thing...

C: What's that?

Childe heard a knocking sound on his front door. Hm? Who's that? I went and open the door. "Eh? Aether?" I'm shocked. "Shh..." he said. "Huh?" I look on Aether's arm. Oh... I...

I have another son....

Andrew has a little brother already. Omg... "Do you want to take a seat-?" I asked him. He shake his head and said: "I just need to borrow your bed." "Hm..go ahead." I said. Both of us went into my bedroom.

Aether put Andrew's little brother on my bed. "I..I..can't believe it.." I said to Aether. Aether just sighed. "So what do you want to name him?" he asked me. "Why am I always the one who named our child?" I gave him a TvT look. "Because you're their father..." He said. "Alright alright.." I blushed a bit.

"Let me think..."
"Owen?" I asked.
"It doesn't suit him..." he said.
"Tom?"
"No"
"Patrick?"
"Uhh...NO"
"Andy?"
"Uhm..no..I guess?"
"Aether?"
"What-"
"Ahh..sorry"
*sigh*
"Levi?"
"You kidding me?"
"Adrien?"
"Hmm..."
"What's wrong?"
"I think it suits..."
"Really? I took the name from Mirac-"
"Don't say that. And yes, it suits him."
"Hm..Alright ^^"
"Adrien..."

"Hi baby Adrien." I whispered to Adrien. "Actually..he don't like noises..." Aether said. "Oops..sorry..." I said. "Let's go to the living room.." I said. Aether nodded his head.

We went to the living room. It was silent. But Aether cutted the silent. "Hey Childe..." he said. "Hm?" "When the first time I met you...you are friendly, then you tried to kill me then... but I win... and why do you keep following me that day...?" "Hm..I also had no idea..." "It felt like... I don't want to leave your side... I can't stop staring at you... I think it's not a sickness... Maybe it's a affection that is called "love". " I said to him. "Actually.. before you confess me, I like Zhongli... But after you confess to me, I accept your love...." He said. "...." I'm silent. "But now, I love you no matter what." Aether smiled brightly. His smile is so warm that it make me smiled too. "Ahaha...Oh Aether..." I kissed Aether. He blushed. Ahh...so cute..

Aether pinched my cheek. "Aahh ouchh!!" I shout in pain. Aether just chuckle and pinched more harder. "Ahhh... Aether!!!" I shouted again. "Hmm~" He just hummed. "...." "So you want me to join you?" I pinned Aether on the wall. "Ah-" Aether is shocked. "C..hilde..not now.." he said. "So you get to play your game, so its my turn now.." I smirked. He blushed very red. I bite his neck. "Nnghh...ahh...Childe.." He moaned. I to bite his shoulder. "AHhh...Ngghh.." I bite his weakness--- His waist. "AAnnHhhh~~ NnGhh..!" "Hah..Hah..S...Stop.." he said. I lick his waist. "Mmnghh..ahh..." I hold his waist and say: "Alright Aether~chan~ I have to go work now~" "O..Ok..bye.."

"Thanks for the meal~" I said. Aether blushed like a tomato. Cute~ I kissed his cheek. "Mhm.." Aether said. "Next time let's do more of *show my hand 👉👌*" He blushed more and more red. "Hehe..Bye ^^" I said again. "B..Bye.." Aether is about to carry Adrien but I stopped him for a while. "Aww...No kisses for me..?" I said. He blushed even more. He lift his toe and kiss my forehead. "Haha.. cute.. you're so small.." I teased him. He blushed so red. "A..Alright..bye darling.." Aether said while carry Adrien. "Hm..." I blushed a bit. "Bye bye~" I said. Aether smile and left my house.

Bonus!!

When Aether went back home...

"Ma..ma.. red.." Andrew point at Aether. "Aether, why are you red?? Are you sick?!" Paimon asked. "N..No.." Aether said. "Why do you have marks at your neck and waist?!?!" she asked. "Ma..ma.. bu..sted.." Andrew said. "Who teach Andrew said that? 😊" Aether asked. "EHE PAIMON IS GOING NOW!!" Paimon is about to left but he grabbed her clothes. "Do you want me to cook you? 😊" He asked. "AHH NO!" Paimon shouted. "Pai..mon.. fu..nny..." Andrew laughed.