They doing things :)

The next day at Childe's house..

"Hi Aether~! It's fine for me to call you Aether right? If you don't mind.." Childe asks Aether. "Hm..it's fine.. ///" Aether said. "Let's head inside." Childe said. "Hm..." Aether said. Aether followed Childe to his bedroom. "Here, on the bed." Childe said.

Aether's POV:

I climb on the bed. Childe sat on top of me. He unzip my pants with his mouth... Oh..That was so hot.. He unzip his own pants too. Oh my...it's big than I imagine.. My eyes widen a bit. He feel my body which make me shake a bit because my waist is a bit sensitive. Then he slowly move his hand to my bottom..

"C-Childe..let's insert it together.." I said. He smirked and take mine and his stuck to each other.

"AAAHH~!"
"NGH~.."
"Hah hah...fuh.."
"MGH..."

"More please..more.." I said. He inserted it deeper which make me moan even more louder.

"AAaHhHhhH~!"
"Oh yeah, that's my sweet spot.. AaAhHhH~~"
He put it more deeper but it seems that his one can't go through my hole. He inserted his harshly in mine. He keep pushing and pushing it, deeper and deeper. And finally, his go through my hole. That's my very sweet spot. Ah..

"AaaAaHHhhhHh~~~!!"
That felt good... My saliva come out and dripped on my bottom. Wet... Childe lick my hole while inserted it again. This time, he did it harder.

"Aahh~~ Nghh Ah~"
"Fuh fuh fuh..Ahh~"

He sucking it. Ahh... He then spread my legs. He take off his glove and hold mine to in his hole.

"Fuah.. Nghh~~"

He bit my neck.

"Nghhh~ Childe.."
"Hah.." Hot air come out from my mouth.

He lick my neck. My neck is wet.. Everything is..

"I'm going deeper~" he make it deeper.

"Aghh...!" both of us moaned. My mouth can't shut.

He spread my holes bigger. "AHH AhhhHhh~~!!" He inserted deeper and deep. I'm almost at my limit and it's so good that I can't stop..

"Childe..more please ahh.." I said.
He smirked and said "Of course~~"

"Deeper..deeper ahh~.."
He also bit my stomach. How can he do two things at the same time.. ahh...

"Say, do you want a girl or boy..?" he asked me."W-What...?" I blushed. "You mean...baby..?" I asked him. He nodded. "I-I don't know..maybe a boy..?" I said. "Hm.." he smirked. Is he asking...me to make babies..? I've got goosebumps.

"Alright, a boy indeed." he said. I was confused. "Let's make baby together." he said. I was stunned.

"U-Uhm.."

It's too embarrassing that I can't think anything.

He laughed and take mine then lick it. "Awhh~~ it's good~" he said.

After a while

Childe's POV:

"Mhm...that was so fun~" I said. Aether blushed so red. Hmm...cute~ "Let's be family." I said to him. He just blushed and nodded head. Well, that was fast. Hmm~ He then stop blushing and turn to me.

"Actually.."
"Actually yesterday I swallowed your liquid and when I went back home, I felt dizzy. So I went on a check up with Barbara."
"She said..."
"She said: "Aether, what's in your tummy?! A-Are you pregnant?!!?"

I was shocked. I.. don't know how to say.. "...." "So you're pregnant now..?" I asked him. He nodded. I can't believe it... I didn't know he was pregnant and yet I do this things to him.. *sigh* I called him to rest. He nodded and say "Ok.." "Does Paimon knows about this..?" I ask. He shake his head. Well thank archon for that if he tell her, she'll probably gonna talk bad about me... "Hm..is..it a boy or girl..? I'm just asking.." I asked him. "I'm not sure.." he answered. Man, I really want a boy but if it's a girl, it's fine too.

I tell him to go back home and rest more. He nodded. I kissed his forehead.  "Take care of yourself and our baby." I said. He blushed and said "Hm, ok..." He went back home.

I sat on the sofa and little tears came out from my eyes. It was happiness tears...